• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
truth be told..lubin taking this L doesnt bother me...the nikka got caught..its boxing..it happens and hopefully he will come back...shyt badou jack was the last notable fighter to get done in the first round and he roared back like a motherfukker

hurd stopping trout bothered me more...a lot more :francis:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

Won't be able to trust his chin vs power punchers until he shows otherwise now.

true. on one hand he basically threw himself into a perfect punch :snoop:

on the other hand, he just has not be tested before last night, especially his chin. we dont know how good/bad his chin is, but judging from last night, they better move cautiously until they get more facts.

nikka was doing his best imitation of a roach that just got sprayed with Raid :mjlol:

need that gif :deadmanny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Charlos slowly climbing up on my "want to see him lose the most" list

2 such douchebags
but they are good fighters too

Why tho? They don't talk shyt... until after the fight. They just go in there and do their jobs. But for some reason, people are turned off by them.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
them charlo boys is mean, thats why I like them
they be taking shyt personal when nikkaz be talking shyt, I don't know why they don't get any respect, you see what they been doing to nikkaz lmao

People don't like 'em becuz they take it so personal. Remember when Mall rock JWill and didnt dap him up afterwards? Yeah... Will was talking all that hot shyt before the fight and Mall was chillin'.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't like 'em becuz they take it so personal. Remember when Mall rock JWill and didnt dap him up afterwards? Yeah... Will was talking all that hot shyt before the fight and Mall was chillin'.

they should take it personal

don't talk all that shyt , and expect nikkaz to be cool

They get that energy first than respond

but they was getting hated on in general without even doing anything

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At the very least Lubin should have fought Rosado or Tapia at best at this stage.

Talk about malpractice

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
truth be told..lubin taking this L doesnt bother me...the nikka got caught..its boxing..it happens and hopefully he will come back...shyt badou jack was the last notable fighter to get done in the first round and he roared back like a motherfukker

hurd stopping trout bothered me more...a lot more :francis:
I'm with you.
I don't like the way that felt, because either Trout, who I think has gotten raw deals his whole career, this loss means it all over and I really don't want it to be that way.
After thinking on it though, I think thats just the way its going to be and I hate it for him as a fan.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lubin would have beaten a ten count if they gave it to him btw. His brain had to hit a reboot.

I agree with this. It takes 10 seconds. There is a reason why they have that count. He would have made it back to his feet and beat the count. Whether the ref wouldve let him continue is a different story however. Also....the stoppage was subjective, depending on who is reffing. Joe Cortez may have let it go, like he did Tito-Joppy. regardless, not seeing how Lubin was gonna survive the next 20 seconds had they let it continue. the Charlos are very good finishers. he got zapped and the ref was like

:lupe:

:lupe::lupe:

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

masG5nU.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm with you.
I don't like the way that felt, because either Trout, who I think has gotten raw deals his whole career, this loss means it all over and I really don't want it to be that way.
After thinking on it though, I think thats just the way its going to be and I hate it for him as a fan.

fukk Trout. Nerd ass nikka. I'm glad he loss.