Syrian children: "When we grow up, we will liberate Aleppo"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre: I disagree, respectfully. We're talking about the Middle East, and Syria's history of warlords, religious sects, etc., is arguably more nuanced than Iraq's divisions.
:coffee: Strawman bullshyt.

Assad cracked down unnecessarily hard on the protesters.

And I am saying this as someone who does not support arming the rebels period.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Dudes gotta stop calling CIA trained agitators "peaceful protesters; yea there were probably peaceful protests involved but people should know by now from Cuba/Libya/etc that agitators see that as opportunity to stir shyt up.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:upsetfavre: I disagree, respectfully. We're talking about the Middle East, and Syria's history of warlords, religious sects, etc., is arguably more nuanced than Iraq's divisions.
Middle east isn't that complicated

and it was Peaceful and stable because of the massive empires. Until WW1

After the Ottoman empire collapse France and the UK tried to colonize the Middle East which is what destabilized the fukk outta the region

UK also put the Saudis in power of Arabia as a reward for revolting and betraying the Ottomans by attacking them from within. And we see first hand what those fakkits are doing to this day.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:coffee: Strawman bullshyt.

Assad cracked down unnecessarily hard on the protesters.

And I am saying this as someone who does not support arming the rebels period.

You don't support arming the rebels :mjlol: so what you support?:russ: Allowing a boot on their neck? :mjlol:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
still remember seeing Assad's forces bury a dude alive because he refused to say "there is no God but Bashar (al assad) "

dude chose to say "there is no God but Allah" as his final words

lemme see if i can find that vid :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Middle east isn't that complicated

and it was Peaceful and stable because of the massive empires. Until WW1

After the Ottoman empire collapse France and the UK tried to colonize the Middle East which is what destabilized the fukk outta the region

UK also put the Saudis in power of Arabia as a reward for revolting and betraying the Ottomans by attacking them from within. And we see first hand what those fakkits are doing to this day.

Not complicated? Really breh? Alawites, Sunnis, Shiites, warlords, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc., all jockeying for power? The US, Russia, the UK all too willing to be Yahweh or Allah.

Agree with you on the post Ottoman era though, although as an American I'd say 1973 was the year when a world power officially inherited a problem from another world power (UK) like a disease.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Not complicated? Really breh? Alawites, Sunnis, Shiites, warlords, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc., all jockeying for power? The US, Russia, the UK all too willing to be Yahweh or Allah.

Agree with you on the post Ottoman era though, although as an American I'd say 1973 was the year when a world power officially inherited a problem from another world power (UK) like a disease.
yea these european retards love putting religious minorities in complete power over majority in their colonies which leads to nonstop resentment and sectarian violence

happened in Africa (Rwanada is the most tragic example)

after the iraq war same shyt happened, the government the US imposed was no representative (mostly Shiite) and this was JUST after the most violent Shiite vs Sunni war ever, first thing the Shiite Government does is lock up the Sunni members of parliament :martin:

and I bet it will keep happening :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yea these european retards love putting religious minorities in complete power over majority in their colonies which leads to nonstop resentment and sectarian violence

happened in Africa (Rwanada is the most tragic example)

after the iraq war same shyt happened, the government the US imposed was no representative (mostly Shiite) and this was JUST after the most violent Shiite vs Sunni war ever, first thing the Shiite Government does is lock up the Sunni members of parliament :martin:

and I bet it will keep happening :francis:

It'll never end.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Not according to this guy.

He remarks in this vid that the widespread belief that this all started peacefully, is false, and emphasized that it started with GUNS.

This is August 2012 the war was already started by then

in March 2011 Syrian had massive protests for reform, they were shot up

but the war really began in May 2011 Assad started bombing them with Artillery and shyt :martin: