T.I. "If 50 was from the Midwest he would be Nelly"

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
nelly is peak midwest success.. i dont think he was trying to diss nelly.. nelly just not propped up because hes not from ny..

imo op 50 peak slightly higher than nelly..

I took it as a reverse. I took it as him saying even if he was in a smaller place he would have still been successful

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Luda >>>>>>> Nelly then and now. Hits be damned. Nelly was a hit man. Luda had bangers. And was a hit man himself. Had had bangers too. But Nelly lacks the substantial amount of bangers Luda has. And that’s why he lost. U ain’t shyt a but a professional contrarian tho. So it don’t even matter. Lol. U remind me of my little brother in that way.

im only a contrarian on the net actually.

so nelly is just a hit man but ludacris has street bangers??
of course im gonna be seen as a contrarian when i object to people posting stuff like that.

they both were mainly hit men.
difference is, luda had hit records while nelly had MOMENTS.
also, nelly had more street bangers on country grammar than ludacris had in his entire career.

like i said, ludacris had home-field advantage on the internet.

Ya'll tweaking. 50 may be more overrated in The Booth than Tracy Mcgrady in The Coliseum. :mjlol:

i was rockin with you til the bolded.

that T-Mac disrespect. :ufdup:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
TI don’t respect the Midwest, and this proves southern dudes really did feel some type of way about Nelly acting a little to southern for their liking.

Yes I am being a revisionist.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
This is false.

Nelly has nothing on the level of "War With God". And that's just one song. I could name a couple of others from that same album.

yall not getting it.

where was the cultural impact of that song?? it had zero.

sure it sounds like it COULD BE a street banger, but the streets werent on it like that. if they were, it wouldve moved enough of a needle to force a response from TIP. instead, TIP was able to run away and nobody cared to call him out on it.

severely underrated classic diss track, btw.:whew: