T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, can't even say that shyt. Eminem was like the only relevant white rapper for 15 years and he never made no party tracks for like the first 8 years of fame. Plus he always gave props to the likes of Nas, Hov, Redman, KRS, Rakim and others. Iggy never gave a shoutout to Ice Cube, Nas, Chuck D, or any of those cats.

So giving legends props means you're not a vulture? :sas2:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They know that. It's called infiltration

As a visitor. Even the likes of Lord Jamar gives props to Eminem, and he is by far the harshest critic of those who enter the culture.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

I know this has already been touched on, but she's an Australian --- the country founded by stealing it away from the aborigines, because the Pope declared that there was no human life there already. "It isn't part of her DNA like it is here in America."

That's the point at which Iggy is supposed to publically and politely school Clifford and the rest of the world about Australian history.

Or they don't care about that shyt down under?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:what: no one is saying she aboriginal not even her.

That's what makes it even more imperative that she speaks on it. She's going to perform vocal blackface, and then let a comment like TI's slide without saying anything? That is the height of irresponsibility and #inherent evil.

This is a teaching moment. She needs to start teaching.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
“That pisses me off,” said T.I. “Simply because they don’t have any real substantial grounds. ‘I don’t like them.’ Why? ‘Just ‘cause.’ What you mean just ‘cause? Since when do you get the right to judge people? Who died and made you the emperor of Egypt?
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/08/t-says-iggy-azalea-criticism-pisses/

coming from the guy that can't back up, justify or show the supposed proof from his claims when it comes to the Lil Flip beef.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
They can air out him for typical American ignorance, and then air out Iggy for being worse.
This chick had a lyric talking about she a "slavemaster" she is well aware of the racial dynamic based on her past tweets.
So she tweets about black dudes getting arrest at a chicken restaurant, makes fun of Mexicans girls bodies, diss Asians and then folks point out some valid points and all of sudden everyone else are the bad guys and everyone is just picking on Iggy.

It's almost sicken to really think about it. It's not even iggy, t.i or the publics fault per say. It's the system and how this stuff is unfolding it's sicken to watch.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ilegau.jpg

rlyz5j.jpg