T.I. won't ever find another RIDER like Tiny.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know this thread was about T.I. & Tiny but I'm sure this thread done took about 50-11 different turns by now. I just stopped reading responses at a certain point to even care (not a knock on the OP at all).

ill_will82

Daps
I only get it if a female starts dealing with women who actually act like women. Other than that you might as well stick to men.

Or if she had liked girls/women since childhood.

Then again we are in the era of "experimenting" so... I don't knock anyone for their preferences. It ain't bothering me personally so :manny:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying it's anyone's "fault". I'm saying if that was her reason why wait until 2017 because in small as Black Hollywood, Atlanta I doubt that'sthe first person Tiny knows that he has fukked. If she isn't happy the shyt should be done with but it's odd how this particular girl is the sacred line that Tip crossed after a decade plus of hall passes and threesomes.

What @Jay Kast said in his post is basically how I feel. And Tiny did choose, out of all the rich nikkas in ATL, someone her husband was beefing with as her revenge ticket. And now that she's filed them papers Tip is a little more ready to bounce than she thought and she isn't.

so shes not allowed to have a line? there cant be any particular shyt that pushes her over the edge?
thats the issue that im having with alot of yall in here.
forgiveness is not a never ending well, even in a very forgiving person.
everybody has a line. everybody.

as a woman i can understand that he may feel that being pictured with Floyd and the associated gossip was a line crossed for Clifford as a man
[although i think more than that it bothers him its just a convenient excuse for his shyt]

but the fact that yall cant get the reverse at all is fukking mind boggling to me.
:gucci:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She not that damn ugly cut it out.
Westrbook.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down....

T.I. is one of the most famous rappers/celebrities and he's rich AND he's an attractive guy(I've heard women say that before:hubie:) so he already has waaaaaay more and way better options than the average woman.

No matter how old a man is, he can still go dumb over seeing the right face or the right pair of titties or the right...you see what I'm saying. You remember in the thread yesterday when you said that seeing Draya in real life made you go dumb? Now imagine if you came from the slums where the best chicks were hoodrats. You come up off a bag and are given access to women like Draya or even ABOVE her level, but have a trusty steed by your side. You try to fight it off, but women like Draya are there at every turn just throwing p*ssy at you. After so long, you're dikking at least one:francis:.

Being successful and good looking AND famous makes you a p*ssy magnet. It's the reason why brehs on here say "Don't chase p*ssy:what:, chase success, chase money and when you get those then you'll get women" in some form or another.

The average woman like @Giselle isn't getting Channing Tatums and Denzels and Anthony Mackeys THROWN at her on a daily basis. She doesn't stand out that much in a crowd to catch a guys eye like that. The average woman doesn't have options like tip because the average woman is just that...average:ld:.

Any nikka from around the way can bag an average woman with decent effort. The tips of the world don't even get hard around average anymore:mjlol:

This nikka T.I. is smashing this. Like this is that nikka smash buddy. It's a wrap for Tiny. :damn:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
so shes not allowed to have a line? there cant be any particular shyt that pushes her over the edge?

as a woman i can understand that he may feel that being pictured with Floyd and the associated gossip was a line crossed for Clifford as a man
[although i think more than that it bothers him its just a convenient excuse for his shyt]

but the fact that yall cant get the reverse at all is fukking mind boggling to me.
I'm not saying she's not allowed to have a line. I'm saying it's unlikely that this is first instance of him crossing said line. I don't know the identity of the girl but it almost feels like there's more to it than "someone Tiny hired." Maybe Tiny hired a cousin she isn't that close with but it's still her cousin? Maybe Tiny really plays for both teams and likes the girl herself? I don't know but this just says "I'm tired of you Tip" more than "how dare you Tip!?!? You could've did ANYTHING you want except THIS!". And after she crossed T.I.'s line, he's probably not getting back with her :manny:

Last edited:

ill_will82

Daps

As a man, I can't say that I blame her at all. Everybody has their breaking point. I just think T.I. used the "Floyd excuse" on Tiny as looking for an "upgrade" (new p*ssy) as you said. I don't follow celeb drama or gossip but she done gave birth to his children he out on tours (probably cheat at times) and she still rides with him throughout it all.

Some men no matter how good they lady is will still find ways to walk all over them.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dapped this?

:picard:

she was being sarcastic and quoting the coli line
every single thread about tiny and ti that comes up you get this "shes ugly" "what did she expect"
etc etc

some of us dapped because we agreed with her mocking these clowns
then the clowns who actually agreed dapped it too
:yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
As a man, I can't say that I blame her at all. Everybody has their breaking point. I just think T.I. used the "Floyd excuse" on Tiny as looking for an "upgrade" (new p*ssy) as you said. I don't follow celeb drama or gossip but she done gave birth to his children he out on tours (probably cheat at times) and she still rides with him throughout it all.

Some men no matter how good they lady is will still find ways to walk all over them.

:handshake::hug:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Are they actually getting divorced? It seems every rapper except Ice Cube who has a "ride or die" go through these rough patches where they are publicly separated then out of nowhere they've reconciled, maybe this is the same way this will end.

ill_will82

Daps
Are they actually getting divorced? It seems every rapper except Ice Cube who has a "ride or die" go through these rough patches where they are publicly separated then out of nowhere they've reconciled, maybe this is the same way this will end.

I think they're officially divorce.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Tiny was not ride or die she was a selfish bytch . Ti is 100x more successful better looking pause desiered by the opposite sex etc. Sure she was there for him. It don't make a difference he's the catch. And she mad cuz he fukking other bytches? She need to get off her high horse . That's what men do. That's what they programmed to do. And her man a superstar . Ol pig face dumbass bytch