T.I. won't ever find another RIDER like Tiny.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
TI is going to fall victim of one of them IG model. He's going to wife her up. She's going to get pregnant and then leave him with half his money. That's how the game goes.

Thats exactly what I predict also. He gonna get an instagram model knocked up, then fight her for custody/child support in court. TI is so motivating and positive and he fukked up, to the point its annoying. Like people believed him at first, but after the multiple arrests, cheating, fighting, you realize he isnt that much different from the average bum ass dude. And that foul shyt he said about being married was a distraction after Tiny just had a baby. But I havent liked him since he was putting his cape on for Iggy. He is one of those Hotep dudes. He was going after Safari over some instagram model like he wasnt married.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same nikkas calling her ugly and all type of names are the same nikkas that get :fire: when a bytch don't fukk with short or broke pocket nikkas.

When you're in a relationship with a person you treat it with respect and integrity. You don't disrespect your partner or embarrass them. This is TIP's lack of character and not a failing on Tiny's part.
Well T.I. always rode for Tiny and would check all the mafukkas who would stay coming at him calling her ugly. His problem is the nikka can't keep his dikk in his pants. Just as a majority of married men. He did a lot for her, as she did for him. You heard her say out her own mouth "T.I. said I don't have to work or do nothing."

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
they also make threads mad at ig thots for thinking their looks are everything and say a loyal woman is better yet they're praising ti for being with an ig thot just because she looks better.

The goal of the coli is to make all women feel worthless. If you're a good woman but you're not a dime, you're trash and deserve to be cheated on. If you're a dime but you're not a good woman, you're trash and deserve to be cheated on. If you're a good woman and a dime, you're still trash because you're not the only good/attractive woman earth and you deserve to be cheated on.

:patrice: your 1st post was sarcasm which went over hella heads. You may need to leave TLR alone & stop internalizing posts from the insane.