T.I. won't ever find another RIDER like Tiny.

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That doesn't matter, she's not attractive so she doesn't deserve to be treated with respect.

Cant believe fools in here are saying just because a chick is ugly she doesnt deserve respect. Yet these are the SAME fools who let a good looking woman run all over them just because she is a dime.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Attractive or not (I personally find her aight.. And she thick asf.)

A rider doesn't fukk other nikkas, that should go without saying.. Or dance with other nikkas who you just swung on (off the strength of her).

Shorty could kick rocks.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Some of ya'll trying to equate her looks to how she (was/should have been) treated...

Sad thing is that if that were ACTUALLY the case, and we started doing just that, some of ya'll would be right there or even worse off than Tiny.

Shoot, some of ya'll might not have been here if it wasn't for ya'll dads overlooking ya'll mama's looks (or lack thereof)

Dude is becoming lamer and lamer by the year. I rode with TI when he was/seemed a little more genuine and had an ear to the street. Since he been out on social media he been playing himself. Went corporate, than fake woke, now he's so "distracted" by his marriage that he needs time, space, and a clear conscience to smash all the IG thots he wants. Karma always catches up, not saying it's gonna happen like he did Tiny, but you do wrong by people, (especially those with good intentions) and I just believe that the universe has a way of fixing that or making it right.

I'm tellin ya'll. Value more than just good looks. Value loyalty, trust, intelligence. The qualities that make a good person and good character. Find it wrapped in an outward appearance you like and can appreciate, but above all, FIND THOSE QUALITIES... cherish them, because, if you don't see, there aren't many out there who truly do
Preach!

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still dont get why some of yall are acting so dense.
she clearly let him have sex outside of the relationship and even inside it [via thressomes]
he could have fukked a new bytch every day as long as he was taking care of home
and not embarassing her
all her had to do is stay away from her friends associates and employees.

think about that.
:scust:

He stupid as fukk and he'll realize it in 2-3 yrs....

he'll knock a couple chicks up and they'll take him to the cleaners, then he will see how good had had it, and then it'll be too late

TI a sucka for this one

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I mean its a lot on her too but he used her man............... but what ever the dudes in this thread got a lot of growing up to do or they are going to be bitter and angry for awhile.

He didn't use her, he was a scumbag point blank period because he knew his heart wasn't in the shyt. But she was with it for a while, and she let the nikka do his thang. We have to be realistic here. Sure TI was a shifty husband and Tiny should've been left that nikka but their lifestyle was so kush and lavish that she didn't want to leave so she stayed complacent. Not faulting her for it but shyt ain't always black and white and she should've been left him, he's been cheating for over a decade

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats exactly what I predict also. He gonna get an instagram model knocked up, then fight her for custody/child support in court. TI is so motivating and positive and he fukked up, to the point its annoying. Like people believed him at first, but after the multiple arrests, cheating, fighting, you realize he isnt that much different from the average bum ass dude. And that foul shyt he said about being married was a distraction after Tiny just had a baby. But I havent liked him since he was putting his cape on for Iggy. He is one of those Hotep dudes. He was going after Safari over some instagram model like he wasnt married.

:picard:
When was this?
He was doing this publicly?

WHat chick?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
TI and Tiny both did dirt to each other. TI prolly been cheating on Tiny since forever and Tiny had dealings with TI's enemy, so really, they are pretty much on even ground.

Over a decade of cheating ain't equitable to hanging out with Floyd :russ:

That's where I draw the line, like someone else said, I think TIP was looking for a way out because he was too scared to break up with Tiny on some I'm not feeling it anymore because she been down with the nikka forever, you don't want to lose someone like that

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Based on rumors T.I. has been over his relationship or attachment to Tiny for awhile. He started being reckless with his cheating which pushed her to move out, then suddenly she was pregnant with Heiress. I'm sure he loves her in his own juvenile selfish way, but he's been wanting his freedom. I don't fault Tiny for loving him, but I think she forgot to ALWAYS put herself first.....especially through the good parts of the relationship, not just the bad. From the position Tiny's sitting in now, it looks like she was the one giving more of herself and/or compromising her values without reciprocation. That's why her entitled husband is pulling her strings now with her at his mercy, cuz he always has been.