Take a look Inside: The life of a artist is a sad & lonely 1 , Its a Gift and a curse.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yeah, I understand, at times i've put off eating, socializing and a ton of other stuff working on my music.

That's the price I gotta pay for being this generation's icon :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Traditional life style? breh you type dissertations lying to yourself on a board full of people who dont give 2 fukks about you. You as square as they come..who are you trying to kid....I got you pegged breh..and you know it.. But continue on..
if u say so...mr "i think im responsible because I took on a major house and car note like a dumbass trying to live"The American Dream" guy

ill be in kyoto eventually with no debt, no expenses and no major responsibilities...but than again i dont think like a square ...I dont crush my dreams following the blueprint society created to enslave people

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
if u say so...mr "i think im responsible because I took on a major house and car note like a dumbass trying to live"The American Dream" guy

ill be in kyoto eventually with no debt, no expenses and no major responsibilities...but than again i dont think like a square ...I dont crush my dreams following the blueprint society created to enslave people

I dont believe in the American dream..I believe in securing a financial future for myself...the house provides equity and a place to stay for when I retire...the car provides the means to take care of my family..my wife and children provide a means for my legacy...see I don't want to die broke and homeless with nobody by my side cause I was too dumb and arrogant trying to be a rebel when young. But you waste your time..its your life to live. But when it hits you and it will..hopefully it wont be to late...:usure:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
whatever bro, do u make art? im just giving people a look inside my world
I do make art. I have neurological pain issues and I'm a cripple, so if you want to talk about pain and how hard life is, come talk to me after you almost die having a seizure on an operating table for brain surgery. And I still made beat tapes while recovering, and I still sold shyt from Japan to the Netherlands off no advertising because I don't give a fukk about marketing or making any money, I do it for the love of what I do. I would sell tapes overseas for 10 dollars when it costs 20 to ship it, I went in the red making art and I don't give a fukk. I don't view art as crack.

But this shyt isn't about me,
I'm not making the threads describing artists as some sort of precious jewel that society needs to protect.
You're implying people with 9-5's don't get depressed, don't get lonely, don't feel misunderstood, all the adjectives you're trying to ascribe to artists.
You're either implying people with 9-5's don't do all that, or that they do - but that they just aren't talented like you so that's why they chose to work at Target instead of making creative products.

I seriously think you're just using "being an artist" as a defense to avoid dealing with other personal issues. Because you're trying to build up artists as these depressed lonely dudes, when in actuality that's just a mirror - a reflection of yourself that you're projecting onto other people because it makes it easier to understand the situation from an outside perspective.

Artists are a group of people, as with any group, there's happy ones, sad ones, short ones tall ones. By trying to classify them as depressed hermits, you're merely seeing qualities of yourself in others because they're the qualities you recognize in yourself.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
That's good breh. You are real focused and u got clients. Stay on the positive side of things. Think of all the good things going for you. Choose to wake up and be happy hun.
yeah actually I am :jbhmm:

I just started writing tho...

For creating art. I wake up in around 1 or 2 and just wash up and create from afternoon til nigh. I either work on clients work or personal projects. I grind it out all day, only breaks I take is when I leave the house

But after I finish this exhibit im going to really focus on writing way more, because thats more of a passion for me

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I do make art. I have neurological pain issues and I'm a cripple, so if you want to talk about pain and how hard life is, come talk to me after you almost die having a seizure on an operating table for brain surgery. And I still made beat tapes while recovering, and I still sold shyt from Japan to the Netherlands off no advertising because I don't give a fukk about marketing or making any money, I do it for the love of what I do. I would sell tapes overseas for 10 dollars when it costs 20 to ship it, I went in the red making art and I don't give a fukk. I don't view art as crack.

Damn, didn't know that about you breh, have any links to your stuff? I'm doing two releases, one noise, one ethnic ambient, maybe we could trade tapes :salute:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But this shyt isn't about me,
I'm not making the threads describing artists as some sort of precious jewel that society needs to protect.
You're implying people with 9-5's don't get depressed, don't get lonely, don't feel misunderstood, all the adjectives you're trying to ascribe to artists.
You're either implying people with 9-5's don't do all that, or that they do - but that they just aren't talented like you so that's why they chose to work at Target instead of making creative products.

I seriously think you're just using "being an artist" as a defense to avoid dealing with other personal issues. Because you're trying to build up artists as these depressed lonely dudes, when in actuality that's just a mirror - a reflection of yourself that you're projecting onto other people because it makes it easier to understand the situation from an outside perspective.

Artists are a group of people, as with any group, there's happy ones, sad ones, short ones tall ones. By trying to classify them as depressed hermits, you're merely seeing qualities of yourself in others because they're the qualities you recognize in yourself.

"I have neurological pain issues and I'm a cripple, so if you want to talk about pain and how hard life is, come talk to me after you almost die having a seizure on an operating table for brain surgery."

please dont try to manipulate me by playing the bad health card, thats unfortunate but dont use it to try to weaken my position in this convo
if u have a problem then u make a thread describing your outlook on the topic...

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Damn, didn't know that about you breh, have any links to your stuff? I'm doing two releases, one noise, one ethnic ambient, maybe we could trade tapes :salute:
Exactly because I'm not out here hoeing myself out on that "woe is me, being an artist is so hard :mjcry:" shyt. I do me. Keep it moving.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"I have neurological pain issues and I'm a cripple, so if you want to talk about pain and how hard life is, come talk to me after you almost die having a seizure on an operating table for brain surgery."

please dont try to manipulate me by playing the bad health card, thats unfortunate but dont use it to try to weaken my position in this convo
if u have a problem then u make a thread describing your outlook on the topic...
:stopitslime:

Breh. That was merely to stop you from trying to pull any "Well I live in broken glass and roaches" :to: shyt, homie so we could get to the main topic of discussion. My main thesis this entire thread was that you're projecting your perceived inadequacies within yourself onto artists as a whole. And that's some real shyt.

You can't view yourself from the outside, so you unconsciously transfer problems you have within your own self onto a different set of people so your mind can find easier ways to trick you into staying comfortable. It's Newtonian breh, objects at rest will remain at rest. Your body doesn't want to work out, do pull ups, or any of that shyt, that's why it's called working out. Your mind wants to trick you into staying comfortable, and the easiest way to do that is to convince you that you can't fix yourself. That's all the game is homie. You go to a psychiatrist, they can believe in you, your family, friends, everyone in the world can believe in you - but if you don't believe in yourself, that you can change - then you're playing yourself and there's nothing anyone else can say. Don't give up on yourself. You gotta tell your mind what you're gonna do with your life, if you have problems connecting with people, don't make an excuse for yourself saying it's because you're a sensitive artist. Because you might be an artist - but you're a man first. And as a man you can take control over your life and change things. You already recognize several issues within yourself, that's the first step. Your brain just went for that quick corner cutting rout "Hm..got all these issues, I could work on them, or I could just accept them as the bars on my own mental prison cell that I'll be locked in my entire life".

If you really cared about being the best artist you could possibly be, then you would work on your personal demons. I think you'd be surprised to find how much a creative leap you make once you get rid of the shackles that were holding you back. It's like when people use alcohol because they think they can't live without it, when really it's holding them back.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This what they don't teach young artist, if u don't want this life...better find another career ASAP... because this ain't no fukking after school activity

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This what they don't teach young artist, if u don't want this life...better find another career ASAP... because this ain't no fukking after school activity

Yes the all day pondering of if you should paint it green or yellow is just to much for anyone man to deal with it :laff::laff:, the need for self importance is pitiful breh. Get a job and stop it already.