Tariq is blaming ATL HIV epidemic on African Immigration right now

Gravity

Banned
Daps
why would cacs be outraged at someone using their own talking points?
What white talking point is Tariq using? When do whites call out the system for spinning anti-black propaganda? He suspected agents are all of you tryna make more out of his comments then there is to make. Dude literally went out of his way to say that he wasn’t perpetuating the “all Africans have aids” myth. The fact y’all are going out of your way to spin it that way looks funny.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
What white talking point is Tariq using? When do whites call out the system for spinning anti-black propaganda? He suspected agents are all of you tryna make more out of his comments then there is to make. Dude literally went out of his way to say that he wasn’t perpetuating the “all Africans have aids” myth. The fact y’all are going out of your way to spin it that way looks funny.

that African immigrants bring over diseases.

Tariq knows HIV is from nikkas switch hitting and has said as much in the past. I dont know why you riding with this terrible take when there are many legitimate things to criticize african immigrants for.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
1. :what:

2. Me being AA gotta be questioned because I don’t 100% follow the crowd on here?
:heh:

My personal pride in my folks came long before the Coli even existed. This place bares zero influence on my conclusions because I made em long before I got an account here.

BTW, that vague “read between the lines” shyt sounds like paranoia to me. You know that’s how xenophobia works right?

3. All I see in your avi is a RBG Puerto Rican flag.
:yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Tariq knows HIV is from nikkas switch hitting and has said as much in the past. I dont know why you riding with this terrible take when there are many legitimate things to criticize african immigrants for.

Lol maybe yrs of calling ATL brehs gay got his Mink Slide concert ticket sales slipping so he gotta change the narrative a week before the show to increase sales.
:troll:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is the energy they bring. And u got the DOS online capping for them hard

ATL hiv epidemic is ok as long as its fully AA's taking the flack. Notice nobody said nothing about that:russ:

They just using this opportunity to pump out there usual talking points.Some of these guys are just as bad as cacs. Shark your shyt and take credit for it and imply that you don't have culture.:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

He hypothesized that and he said that he based his hypothesis on the patterns of there being a much higher aids rate in Africa and there being high non American black immigrant populations in the areas were we see these spikes in “black hiv rates”. We know that there is a higher hiv rate amongst Africans and it shouldn’t be hard to find out if the areas where we see these spikes are also areas where we see higher numbers of non black American immigrants. Instead of you African immigrants sucking your teeth and getting all in your feelings, how about you do some research and use factual information to disprove his hypothesis. All I see is a bunch of crying and underhanded divide and conquer tactics.
the right wing establishment uses this point to try to prevent blacks from voting for democrats....
How so? Give one example.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He hypothesized that and he said that he based his hypothesis on the patterns of there being a much higher aids rate in Africa and there being high non American black immigrant populations in the areas were we see these spikes in “black hiv rates”. We know that there is a higher hiv rate amongst Africans and it shouldn’t be hard to find out if the areas where we see these spikes are also areas where we see higher numbers of non black American immigrants. Instead of you African immigrants sucking your teeth and getting all in your feelings, how about you do some research and use factual information to disprove his hypothesis. All I see is a bunch of crying and underhanded divide and conquer tactics.

There isnt a high non AA population black in Atlanta though lol.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

im AAdos and dont fukk with Africans like that, but I have integrity and wont make shyt up to demonize a group.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There isnt a high non AA population black in Atlanta though lol.
Ok, Well if that’s true then that would go a long way to refute his theory. I would think that is he were confronted with this supposed fact that he would rethink his theory, in regards to Atlanta anyway. He sounded open minded during the show.

I’m just suspect of this “see, fukk Tariq he always been an agent” shyt. I have no problems with people disagreeing g and challenging dude. I do it myself. I’ve called dude out on several issues, but nobody can take away from how he life’s his life, how he has promoted black empowerment, and what he has done to confront white supremacy.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

Very right on the bolded. But how would he even theorize that in the first place? Don't know the statistics but would love to see if there are any similarities in the HIV rate between Non AA vs AA. That in if itself would be very telling, but not sure they designate groups as opposed to race.:jbhmm:
#Inhisfeelingschallenge

:mjlit:
:ufdup:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis:I remember she retweeted that shyt about Haitians and that pissed me off something serious and I never let this shyt bug me

the thing of it is breh, I know deep down she a coward, that’s what makes me so mad about the shyt

the day someone steps to her irl is the end of her chapter

Nah fukk that. Yvette has been a full blown nut job ever since Black Panther came out.

Her rhetoric is disgusting