Tariq is blaming ATL HIV epidemic on African Immigration right now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Looking at the top ten cities with the highest rates of new HIV infections, there seems to be no correlation with African immigrant numbers.

gettested-hivmap-2016_39cffa85a033e7ef19dc6c18471f2d8b.fit-560w.jpg

80% of that list has damn near non existent African immigrant populations. And the 2 cities with a black immigrant pop, majority of those are immigrants from the islands.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
It's been thoroughly explained numerous times for you dumb trollops by people in the medical field and the stat brehs in here and even people with an understanding of immigration that this isn't reality.

as usual you ignored all that only to turn around and put the onus on us.

Let me break it down for you and that idiot @Gravity a FALSE statement was made with nothing to back it so the ONUS is not ON US to disprove anything... That's really not how it has ever worked anywhere. :pachaha:

You make some wild false statements and accusations then YOU gotta back it up. Tariq can't do that and neither can y'all African hating buffoons.

stop the clown show. Africans are not importing h.i.v.

deal with the issue without deflecting it onto others. that's a tactic for weak humans.
Nothing was 'explained numerous x for me'..wasn't even aware I asked you!
Ignoring posts? Like the last one you failed to expound upon after I shredded ur false accusation with facts you couldn't answer to? Ok...
Anyways...not sure about any 'false accusations'. I don't make any. 'African hating buffons'... Obviously, that's ur forte, bud!:troll:
Regardless,interested need to see those figures..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's becoming more and more out of touch with black people and I really do think he has contempt for poor black people.
There all dusty nikkas to him. Not on his level but go buy his unapproved Malema shirt for 49.99 and get a Mackish cologne sampler with it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing was 'explained numerous x for me'..wasn't even aware I asked you!
Ignoring posts? Like the last one you failed to demonstrate any logical difference between @String Bell thread, and mine? Also the fact that you failed to further expound after I shredded ur explanation on my 'intent' in that thread with facts you couldn't answer to? Ok...
Anyways...not sure about any 'false accusations'. I don't make any. 'African hating buffons'... Obviously, that's ur forte, bud!:troll:
hey just cut the bullshyt act. It's tired and thin.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black immigrants are literally an insignificant population of the US pop. Who are these Non AAs flooding the media or even with youtube followings pushing dangerous narratives?

Any Non AA in the media is right next to an AA c00ning. When it comes to the AA we have enouhh sense to call out the individual, but when it comes to Luuvie (who is pretty much the main culpret based on responses here) its ALL AFRICANS ARE c00nS!

Not All Igbos
not all Nigerians
Not all west africans,
But the entire continent :russ:

Anyways, I can careless what you want to believe so do your thing.
Luuvie is a gay woman dating a pawg who can't go back to Yorubaland. She shouldn't be the root of anyone venon of a group. She is a shea butter. No one with sense fukks with her heavy outside of her Hollywood circle.

If Luvvie got people this wrapped up, their issue really isn't luuvie.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Haven't listened yet so I don't know the context. I will say Africa has 2 different HIV strains. One is the same as ours. Plus they have HIV-2 which doesn't replicate as fast as the other one. People live whole ass lives w/ that version.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There all dusty nikkas to him. Not on his level but go buy his unapproved Malema shirt for 49.99 and get a Mackish cologne sampler with it
He's following the standard alex jones script. Scare the listeners then offer them solutions theyll have to pay for. The answers to the issues that plague black people can be found in his hidden colors documentaries, 1804 film and by contributing money to his organization.

He's not interested in long term solutions for black people. I've listened to nearly every episode of tariq radio. He spends his time making fun of his listeners, hawking his products, and participating in masculine gossip. He doesnt take the shyt he does as seriously as some of his fans do. He doesnt edit the show, he doesnt have his audio clips lined up and ready to use, he doesnt do research before each episode either. In older episodes he was far more consistent but these days he knows that this is just a platform for him to sell and make money on. The problem is that his listeners dont realize that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black immigrants are literally an insignificant population of the US pop. Who are these Non AAs flooding the media or even with youtube followings pushing dangerous narratives?

Any Non AA in the media is right next to an AA c00ning. When it comes to the AA we have enouhh sense to call out the individual, but when it comes to Luuvie (who is pretty much the main culpret based on responses here) its ALL AFRICANS ARE c00nS!

Not All Igbos
not all Nigerians
Not all west africans,
But the entire continent :russ:

Anyways, I can careless what you want to believe so do your thing.
What you could care less about is the truth or having productive discussions. You’re just a clown. A troll. You shouldn’t even inject yourself into serious discussions and that was my point to you the first time.

You’re up here lying. I haven’t said that all Africans are c00ns and Tariq hasn’t said that either. If you look at a lot of these hit pieces aimed at straight black men posted on various media platforms you see that a lot of them are written by non American black immigrants or 1st-2nd generation immigrants. If you look at a lot of these sites on the net that profit off of hosting “ratchet black behavior”, a lot of them are owned/ran by the same kinds of people. If you look at a lot of these “blavity black” liberal sites that aim to push lgbt/feminism down the black community’s throat, ran by the same kinds of people.

Tariq’s theory is that blacks who are allowed to immigrate here and allowed to thrive are vetted and encouraged to be c00ns which makes sense. Why would they allow the pro black Africans to come over? Of course they’re going to weed those type of people out and look for the c00ns or potential c00ns.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
hey just cut the bullshyt act. It's tired and thin.
Real spit!
Act is very tired and thin...why I normally mind mine,and stay out the reg bs! Serves me no purpose, than to find truth...and definitely none in always being in my bag, and sensitive about everything. If it ain't about shedding light and getting to the bottom of things - not interested.
That said: since Tariq was place in the bull eyes, and made into a subject of conversation, it's only right that we get tothe bottom and refute his claims, on w/facts!
All the other emotional, sidebar,inter-sectional shyt is asinine and a distraction. I want facts!

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's following the standard alex jones script. Scare the listeners then offer them solutions theyll have to pay for. The answers to the issues that plague black people can be found in his hidden colors documentaries, 1804 film and by contributing money to his organization.

He's not interested in long term solutions for black people. I've listened to nearly every episode of tariq radio. He spends his time making fun of his listeners, hawking his products, and participating in masculine gossip. He doesnt take the shyt he does as seriously as some of his fans do. He doesnt edit the show, he doesnt have his audio clips lined up and ready to use, he doesnt do research before each episode either. In older episodes he was far more consistent but these days he knows that this is just a platform for him to sell and make money on. The problem is that his listeners dont realize that.
This is true, you got literal c00ns defending his blatantly wrong statement. He's done