Tariq is blaming ATL HIV epidemic on African Immigration right now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ok, Well if that’s true then that would go a long way to refute his theory. I would think that is he were confronted with this supposed fact that he would rethink his theory, in regards to Atlanta anyway. He sounded open minded during the show.

I’m just suspect of this “see, fukk Tariq he always been an agent” shyt. I have no problems with people disagreeing g and challenging dude. I do it myself. I’ve called dude out on several issues, but nobody can take away from how he life’s his life, how he has promoted black empowerment, and what he has done to confront white supremacy.

Then dont respond to people on some defensive stuff as if everyone refuting him is trying to call him an agent.

Tariq has done and and continues to do lame ish. Does that mean he is an agent? No. Is he a lame for this? Yes.

Its one thing to toss around the c00n word recklessly, its another thing to use dangerous languags that can have a large impact on people.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
that African immigrants bring over diseases.

Tariq knows HIV is from nikkas switch hitting and has said as much in the past. I dont know why you riding with this terrible take when there are many legitimate things to criticize african immigrants for.
So Africans are immune to HIV in the States but not in African countries?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
A lot of well to do and bougie black folk do as a sad reality

the whole pro-black thing for a lot of em is just a cover

not to say that they don’t have sincere beliefs

but it gives them legroom to pop slick shyt

He's becoming more and more out of touch with black people and I really do think he has contempt for poor black people.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's becoming more and more out of touch with black people and I really do think he has contempt for poor black people.

Most black people do. I said it in the past listen to that the ethnicity crap doesnt even matter. You got tons of AAs who literally sound like the the Nigerians people call c00ns when it comes to talking about poor black people.

Lotta cats flexing like their whole family is on some NOI militancy mess but ask their parent or aunt/uncle about Chicago and mofos will sound like a c00n that just got off the plan from Lagos.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
im AAdos and dont fukk with Africans like that, but I have integrity and wont make shyt up to demonize a group.
If you had integrity you wouldn’t be creating a fake straw man argument to deflect to some divide and conquer shyt. Tariq didn’t demonize anybody except the white supremacists.

“I’m AA and I don’t fukk with Africans like that”

Now if Tariq has said some shyt like that the fake outrage would be justified.
Very right on the bolded. But how would he even theorize that in the first place? Don't know the statistics but would love to see if there are any similarities in the HIV rate between Non AA vs AA. That in if itself would be very telling, but not sure they designate groups as opposed to race.:jbhmm:

:ufdup:
Seems like a flemsy theory to me too but who knows. I’d like to see the stats for immigrant groups vs the domestic population. I’ve seen some of those stats and thought that there were hard to believe myself.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I remember back in the 80s or 90s when Cacs blamed HIV on Haitians and people actually ran with it.

Haitians blocked the entire Brooklyn bridge to protest and the CDC retracted their statements.

A litttle too late because that was one of our poor stereotypes throughout the 90s and early 00s.

yeah in early publications about AIDS they said you were a higher risk if you were homosexual, IV drug user or had sex with Haitians. shyt was wild and super racist.

Tariq is wrong by the way. The HIV rate is high in Atlanta because of the high homosexual population. Men having sex with men has a very high transmission rate, and ATL has a very high gay population. DC has the same problem, but ATLs has gotten worse.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Very right on the bolded. But how would he even theorize that in the first place? Don't know the statistics but would love to see if there are any similarities in the HIV rate between Non AA vs AA. That in if itself would be very telling, but not sure they designate groups as opposed to race.:jbhmm:

:ufdup:
It's been thoroughly explained numerous times for you dumb trollops by people in the medical field and the stat brehs in here and even people with an understanding of immigration that this isn't reality.

as usual you ignored all that only to turn around and put the onus on us.

Let me break it down for you and that idiot @Gravity a FALSE statement was made with nothing to back it so the ONUS is not ON US to disprove anything... That's really not how it has ever worked anywhere. :pachaha:

You make some wild false statements and accusations then YOU gotta back it up. Tariq can't do that and neither can y'all African hating buffoons.

stop the clown show. Africans are not importing h.i.v.

deal with the issue without deflecting it onto others. that's a tactic for weak humans.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
If you had integrity you wouldn’t be creating a fake straw man argument to deflect to some divide and conquer shyt. Tariq didn’t demonize anybody except the white supremacists.

“I’m AA and I don’t fukk with Africans like that”

Now if Tariq has said some shyt like that the fake outrage would be justified.

Seems like a flemsy theory to me too but who knows. I’d like to see the stats for immigrant groups vs the domestic population. I’ve seen some of those stats and thought that there were hard to believe myself.
Me, too.Again not sure of the metrics though. And not entirely sure of the mandatory 'testing' that supposedly always happens...that I can agree w/Tariq on. Needless to say, it's many ppl who travel overseas, and bring diseases back with them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
After reading that article today about Russian's targeting black folk during the election, and paying "personalities" to push their agendas.

I'm 100% convinced dude is on pay roll.

Lol i mean think about the time window when all these disapora “wars” popped up.

Doesnt hurt Tariq has been on Russia Today numerous times.

Who knows.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Then dont respond to people on some defensive stuff as if everyone refuting him is trying to call him an agent.

Tariq has done and and continues to do lame ish. Does that mean he is an agent? No. Is he a lame for this? Yes.

Its one thing to toss around the c00n word recklessly, its another thing to use dangerous languags that can have a large impact on people.
You quoted me being defensive on some troll shyt when I was directly challenging someone who was calling Tariq a c00n/agent.

You talk about dangerous language that can have large impacts on people, well let’s talk about the pattern of Non American black immigrants being placed in media to push anti-black agendas. This obvious pattern and the lack of push back from African immigrants against the c00ns in your immediate communities is why you’re seeing some backlash against you all as a group. We call out our c00ns but non black immigrants seem to be ethnic first.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Looking at the top ten cities with the highest rates of new HIV infections, there seems to be no correlation with African immigrant numbers.

gettested-hivmap-2016_39cffa85a033e7ef19dc6c18471f2d8b.fit-560w.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You quoted me being defensive on some troll shyt when I was directly challenging someone who was calling Tariq a c00n/agent.

You talk about dangerous language that can have large impacts on people, well let’s talk about the pattern of Non American black immigrants being placed in media to push anti-black agendas. This obvious pattern and the lack of push back from African immigrants against the c00ns in your immediate communities is why you’re seeing some backlash against you all as a group. We call out our c00ns but non black immigrants seem to be ethnic first.

Black immigrants are literally an insignificant population of the US pop. Who are these Non AAs flooding the media or even with youtube followings pushing dangerous narratives?

Any Non AA in the media is right next to an AA c00ning. When it comes to the AA we have enouhh sense to call out the individual, but when it comes to Luuvie (who is pretty much the main culpret based on responses here) its ALL AFRICANS ARE c00nS!

Not All Igbos
not all Nigerians
Not all west africans,
But the entire continent :russ:

Anyways, I can careless what you want to believe so do your thing.