Tariq is blaming ATL HIV epidemic on African Immigration right now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What you could care less about is the truth or having productive discussions. You’re just a clown. A troll. You shouldn’t even inject yourself into serious discussions and that was my point to you the first time.

You’re up here lying. I haven’t said that all Africans are c00ns and Tariq hasn’t said that either. If you look at a lot of these hit pieces aimed at straight black men posted on various media platforms you see that a lot of them are written by non American black immigrants or 1st-2nd generation immigrants. If you look at a lot of these sites on the net that profit off of hosting “ratchet black behavior”, a lot of them are owned/ran by the same kinds of people. If you look at a lot of these “blavity black” liberal sites that aim to push lgbt/feminism down the black community’s throat, ran by the same kinds of people.

Tariq’s theory is that blacks who are allowed to immigrate here and allowed to thrive are vetted and encouraged to be c00ns which makes sense. Why would they allow the pro black Africans to come over? Of course they’re going to weed those type of people out and look for the c00ns or potential c00ns.

Im a clown and troll because You dont agree with my post
:russ::mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He's following the standard alex jones script. Scare the listeners then offer them solutions theyll have to pay for. The answers to the issues that plague black people can be found in his hidden colors documentaries, 1804 film and by contributing money to his organization.

He's not interested in long term solutions for black people. I've listened to nearly every episode of tariq radio. He spends his time making fun of his listeners, hawking his products, and participating in masculine gossip. He doesnt take the shyt he does as seriously as some of his fans do. He doesnt edit the show, he doesnt have his audio clips lined up and ready to use, he doesnt do research before each episode either. In older episodes he was far more consistent but these days he knows that this is just a platform for him to sell and make money on. The problem is that his listeners dont realize that.

Thie was about getting back into entertainment. Mink Slide albums and tours and shyt.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:salute:
He's following the standard alex jones script. Scare the listeners then offer them solutions theyll have to pay for. The answers to the issues that plague black people can be found in his hidden colors documentaries, 1804 film and by contributing money to his organization.

He's not interested in long term solutions for black people. I've listened to nearly every episode of tariq radio. He spends his time making fun of his listeners, hawking his products, and participating in masculine gossip. He doesnt take the shyt he does as seriously as some of his fans do. He doesnt edit the show, he doesnt have his audio clips lined up and ready to use, he doesnt do research before each episode either. In older episodes he was far more consistent but these days he knows that this is just a platform for him to sell and make money on. The problem is that his listeners dont realize that.
Best post in here top to bottom all facts

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
What you could care less about is the truth or having productive discussions. You’re just a clown. A troll. You shouldn’t even inject yourself into serious discussions and that was my point to you the first time.

You’re up here lying. I haven’t said that all Africans are c00ns and Tariq hasn’t said that either. If you look at a lot of these hit pieces aimed at straight black men posted on various media platforms you see that a lot of them are written by non American black immigrants or 1st-2nd generation immigrants. If you look at a lot of these sites on the net that profit off of hosting “ratchet black behavior”, a lot of them are owned/ran by the same kinds of people. If you look at a lot of these “blavity black” liberal sites that aim to push lgbt/feminism down the black community’s throat, ran by the same kinds of people.

Tariq’s theory is that blacks who are allowed to immigrate here and allowed to thrive are vetted and encouraged to be c00ns which makes sense. Why would they allow the pro black Africans to come over? Of course they’re going to weed those type of people out and look for the c00ns or potential c00ns.
Dude give it up u on Tariq's dikk like u his bytch or sum

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People with HIV and aids are no longer dropping like flies nikka. With proper medication is now possible to have a normal life expectancy with HIV.

Educate yourself
Youre saying all these black women they claim have been catching HIV have had access to these medications. Use common sense breh.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Me, too.Again not sure of the metrics though. And not entirely sure of the mandatory 'testing' that supposedly always happens...that I can agree w/Tariq on. Needless to say, it's many ppl who travel overseas, and bring diseases back with them.
The poorer a person is the less likely they are to travel......The poorer a person is the greater chance they get an STD.......:aicmon:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Who's'poor'?
The higher the poverty of an area the greater chance of high STD rates.

Also, poor people don't travel out of the country that much. So discussing travel as a way HIV spreads in Atlanta doesn't make much sense.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was but she's changed over the last year. Wayyyyyyy too much AA vs diaspora stuff.

I still agree Yvette>>>>>>>>>>>>Boyce

I was up on Yvette 3-4 yrs ago. I enjoyed her content because she was number based and not on that lyrical myrical stuff. What took me for a turn with her is that Black Immigrants are statistically the most insignificant population in America and even then politically their voting numbers align with that of the larger AA population AND their numbers are so tiny even if they deviated it wouldn't be a dent. So the 'data' shows these people are a non factor yet her subject matter presents that these people are the biggest issue and standing in the way between AAs and reparations.

c00n Black Immigrants forcefully segregate themselves from the larger AA population in the same way c00n AAs do. c00n Black Immigrants are token negros in the media the same way c00n AAs have always been.

So for now Black Immigrants to be the 'real issue' and have 2 hour shows dedicated to irrelevant Black Immigrants who literally have zero influence let me know that this was all for clicks.But then it became where every week the topic was on this stuff so I had no reason to even watch her.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I was up on Yvette 3-4 yrs ago. I enjoyed her content because she was number based and not on that lyrical myrical stuff. What took me for a turn with her is that Black Immigrants are statistically the most insignificant population in America and even then politically their voting numbers align with that of the larger AA population AND their numbers are so tiny even if they deviated it wouldn't be a dent. So the 'data' shows these people are a non factor yet her subject matter presents that these people are the biggest issue and standing in the way between AAs and reparations.

c00n Black Immigrants forcefully segregate themselves from the larger AA population in the same way c00n AAs do. c00n Black Immigrants are token negros in the media the same way c00n AAs have always been.

So for now Black Immigrants to be the 'real issue' and have 2 hour shows dedicated to irrelevant Black Immigrants who literally have zero influence let me know that this was all for clicks.But then it became where every week the topic was on this stuff so I had no reason to even watch her.
Basically this. It was always a red flag but she got to a point where it was just too much.:hubie: