Tariq Nasheed on Fox News with Laura Ingraham. He KILLED her!!! TKO!

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Its necessary because it allows you to be more persuasive to those who would shut you down or feel like they dont want to be lumped in with open white supremacists.

Its takes advantage of the gray shades of white supremacy

When you say it, they can say to themselves, "well I'm not a white supremacist so let me hear what he hast to say"

Whereas when you lump them all in together, it raises tensions and prevents even reasonable digestion of talking points.

AND it disarms adversaries expecting you to be a radical.
It's very smart and truthful

This is the rationale for making the distinction.

Nonetheless, I still find the tactic pointless because I don't think black folks should even be in these type of dialogues with cacs.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
That was trash juice on both sides. Tariq was spouting some tired ass reparations nonsense that will never happen and that bytch was about to spout some tired ass bootstrap nonsense. Ls on both sides. Tariq is a lightweight and a clown that’s why Fox throws him on there for red meat. They would never have any true black philosopher with substance on there

Yeah, Tariq is not an intellectual debater at ALL.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
@Matt504

You better come with a great analysis of how the West (or "White Supremacy" as you call it) controls China in all areas of activity: Economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

Don't latch onto narratives of others that have done very little research, and barely understand how the world actually works.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Last edited:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Do you mind posting these solutions?

You said before there are solutions but now you saying nobody can end racism??

I gave you two sources you could start from, and I gave you an example of a country that is not controlled by Western power. But you and matt504 want to keep quoting some guy on youtube.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
I gave you two sources you could start from, and I gave you an example of a country that is not controlled by Western power. But you and matt504 want to keep quoting some guy on youtube.
I'm confused here, first you said there are solutions to end racism but later you said racism will never end. So which one is it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:damn she was that flustered? She's going to try and have him on again to rectify that loss.
Hell yea.

That shyt was a disaster.

he said he was in the fox station and they were asking him what he was gonna talk about and Tariq was like "man let me get on air first, I'm not giving yall any ammo against me"

Then he was like yeah that segment was supposed to last the whole show :laff:

They had some long ass commercials to cover up for it :mjlol:

"man they kicked me smooth out the studio like a jump off" :heh:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther
@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
No hate I just have a question.. Why does he go on there? These so called debates accomplish nothing.