Tariq Nasheed on Fox News with Laura Ingraham. He KILLED her!!! TKO!

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
At first I disliked Tariq's assertion for making distinctions between cacs and cac supremacists and constantly saying "suspected cac supremacists".

Sounded like "not all cacs" apologism .

But seeing his deployment of it in this certain segment, it's honestly not a bad tactic.
its been a chess move since the beginning :manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realized that after going into Corporate America. A lot of these cacs are average or flat out dumb. And I’m talking about VPs, Presidents and District Managers too. I haven’t talked to many C-level execs but the muthafukkas I have so far are clearing $500,000 each year but, sounding nowhere to what you’d expect for them to sound like in person. White skin is a powerful multiplier effect for the dumb and average.

at the company I work for, I know some dumb ass VPs. I mean really dumb. One mufukka couldnt even spell and he is making about 200k. mufukka sent out an email sayin "weather or not...." mufukka dont know how to use spell check. same mufukka that tried to get rid of all the computers in his department, and this was in like 2005. he is just one that popped in my head. I know a pres that is pretty stupid too...and his base salary is maybe 100k but with bonuses he clears about 350k. cant begin to tell you how stupid he is. I deal with a lot of these mufukkas directly (I'm a network engineer)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
at the company I work for, I know some dumb ass VPs. I mean really dumb. One mufukka couldnt even spell and he is making about 200k. mufukka sent out an email sayin "weather or not...." mufukka dont know how to use spell check. same mufukka that tried to get rid of all the computers in his department, and this was in like 2005. he is just one that popped in my head. I know a pres that is pretty stupid too...and his base salary is maybe 100k but with bonuses he clears about 350k. cant begin to tell you how stupid he is. I deal with a lot of these mufukkas directly (I'm a network engineer)

Do you make $200k?

:lupe:

Do you consider yourself to be smart?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Pays to be a cac, breh.

They were born on 3rd base. If you tall, likeable and not a complete moron, you’re management potential. If they were born into a wealthy family or have connects/strong networks then it’s really unfair. My boy graduated with a Poli Sci degree, a Masters and a JD and was struggling for a year to find work. His white friend from Connecticut graduated with a Poli Sci degree from the same school and makes north of $300,000 now at Citi. The rest of his college cac friends eating too. What can you do? Blacks gotta work 2-3x as hard to get 70% of what they get handed to them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pays to be a cac, breh.

They were born on 3rd base. If you tall, likeable and not a complete moron, you’re management potential. If they were born into a wealthy family or have connects/strong networks then it’s really unfair. My boy graduated with a Poli Sci degree, a Masters and.a JD and was struggling for a year to find work. His white friend from Connecticut graduated with a Poli Sci degree from the same school and makes north of $300,000 now at Citi. The rest of his college cac friends eating too. What can you do? Blacks gotta work 2-3x as hard to get 70% of what they get handed to them.
Its really hard to put into context sometimes.

You really gotta just be on your shyt to even be ON

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you make $200k?

Do you consider yourself to be smart?

I dont make 200k, but I dont want to make that kind of money while working in the system. I am low six and trying to get out. I am working on something now that will make me self sufficient without all the politics. I am a hustler though. I got to six without a degree because yeah, I am smarter than the average mufukka out here and outsmart cacs on a daily basis, cuz I know what they like and how they like to play. I was happier before I made six because I had more freedom. No amount of money equals up to freedom. I hate my job now (just been doing it for about 5 months).

also...its a relative situation. I am a low man on totem pole. the higher ups dont know what we know and they dont have to be smart, we have to be the smart ones. we have to know how to do everything. its just this system. its almost like plantation style organization.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I dont make 200k, but I dont want to make that kind of money while working in the system. I am low six and trying to get out. I am working on something now that will make me self sufficient without all the politics. I am a hustler though. I got to six without a degree because yeah, I am smarter than the average mufukka out here and outsmart cacs on a daily basis, cuz I know what they like and how they like to play. I was happier before I made six because I had more freedom. No amount of money equals up to freedom. I hate my job now (just been doing it for about 5 months).

also...its a relative situation. I am a low man on totem pole. the higher ups dont know what we know and they dont have to be smart, we have to be the smart ones. we have to know how to do everything. its just this system. its almost like plantation style organization.

So the "dumb" people don't have to be smart because they can just hire "smart" people to work for them.

Interesting.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Sounds like a benefit... Benefit of what tho :jbhmm:

nikkas will jump through all kind of hoops to avoid admitting the facts.

:mjlol:

White people are so dumb that they hire smart people to do all the work while they sit on their asses and take the lionshare of the profits. Meanwhile all the smart people have is their intelligence which they use to make dumb people even wealthier.

:pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. They confuse lack of humanity with intelligence which is troubling.

IKR. I was sitting there reading his posts like bruh Blacks had no desire to go around the world oppressing people :whoa: Mansa Musa went through the desert, all around the Mediterranean Region giving out Gold and food to everyone :blessed: Just handing out money :blessed: These cacs went around killing, enslaving and pillaging. At the height of our power that’s how blacks acted vs. whites. It has nothing to do with intelligence. We couldn’t match them with barbarism. Too bad for them that’s a stain they can never remove from their history. People kiss the Western World’s ass now but I wonder if the other races will pull a 180 and remember how whites conquered and oppressed them should Europe ever regress.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
She slipped up but this is how a lot of white people think. They are where they're at due to hard work. Black people are where they're at due to laziness.

Dumb bytch, I bet she thinks the only reason why she has that job over a sista is due to "hard work" and not being a blonde haired blue eyed bimbo....basically the average white man's wet dream.

:pacspit: