Tariq Nasheed on Fox News with Laura Ingraham. He KILLED her!!! TKO!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the "dumb" people don't have to be smart because they can just hire "smart" people to work for them.

:lupe:

Interesting.

I dont know if you are trying to be sarcastic or if you dont work in the field like a lot of us, but yeah. exactly what you just said. my new manager just told me a few weeks ago he isnt the smartest, his job is to find the smart people like me. thats on my word. and I make six, so what you think he make?

their smarts didnt get them the advantage, reaping the benefits of slavery did. and we can get deeper if you want on how blacks helped whites capture slaves and how Indians (Natives) helped whites kill other Indians who were fighting to free blacks from slavery.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It happens all the time.

The question is: what make a person smart and what makes a person dumb?

I just said that I know VP's that cant spell. I mean do they think these are :duck:

to answer your question, smart and dumb is relative to what you are applying it to. like my manager could not do the stuff I do if his life depended on it. the same VP I said that sent out emails with all kinds of spelling errors....was trying to figure out why his corp email wasnt connecting at his house. he didnt know he needed to log in to VPN, but he had been trained on this like everyone else. just mad cuz he couldnt get his email. and who had to go to his house to fix it? yep. you guessed it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I dont know if you are trying to be sarcastic or if you dont work in the field like a lot of us, but yeah. exactly what you just said. my new manager just told me a few weeks ago he isnt the smartest, his job is to find the smart people like me. thats on my word. and I make six, so what you think he make?

their smarts didnt get them the advantage, reaping the benefits of slavery did. and we can get deeper if you want on how blacks helped whites capture slaves and how Indians (Natives) helped whites kill other Indians who were fighting to free blacks from slavery.

Getting Black people to help white people capture slaves was smart, getting Indians to help white people kill other Indians was smart.

Being "dumb" and having smart people work for you and enrich you is smart.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@ 1:11:00

Corey is WRONG big time wrong and that's the type of answer she expected because it's not clever. An answer like that doesn't benefit black people. You only speak like that when you are in the presence of like minded black people. The media would spin that and have a fields day. Tariq played it right.
this was a battle of word play and Tariq won that battle

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Corey is WRONG big time wrong and that's the type of answer she expected because it's not clever. An answer like that doesn't benefit black people. You only speak like that when you are in the presence of like minded black people. The media would spin that and have a fields day. Tariq played it right.
this was a battle of word play and Tariq won that battle
Listen at 1:13:00 on he said he wasn't limiting it to Tariq additionally, but generally

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
White supremacy is the belief that white people are superior to all other races. Superior through intelligence, brutality, cunning, basically whatever is necessary to win.

If Africans are physically dominant, no problem, they believe they can outsmart us. If Asians are smarter, no problem, they will out force them.

White Supremacy can be vanquished a couple ways.

1. By creating your own groups supremacy. Instilling that belief in your group. With that belief, your actions will show results and feed that belief.

2. The true history of this planet coming out will destroy white supremacy. It's why they guard it so closely. They've implemented a system "peer-review" that assures everything goes through their system for vetting. If they don't vet it, it's labeled pseudoscience. Many of you support this system.

3. Rejection of their civilization. Stop worshipping and buying the toys they leak. For instance, fukk a diamond. Send the DeBeers into bankruptcy overnight. fukk buying new, shiny shyt. Go back to a simpler life, living more off the land. Stop playing their game. We keep them in power. Also, stop mixing with them.

4. Of course it can be ended by force too. Russia and China can defeat the U.S. If an outright attempt to genocide black Americans occurred it would lead to the end of WS. Due to Russia and China backing us. Low key, Russia is white, but there's something different there. They don't love their white brothers. Those countries are waiting for such a thing to occur.

5. A civil war among white countries or their hybrids will do it.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I noticed how when she mentioned solutions, she kept going back to distributing money by percentage among different groups.

She was trying to put him in that communist bag.

:lolbron:

He kept moving past it though.