Tariq Nasheed: "Single black mothers should not receive reparations"

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Tariq is Right, single black mothers already get reparations.... it's called child support.

What percentage of bw are actually receiving child support and how much do you think they get? And don't google the shyt, I want your legit top-of-head figures.

Tariq knows what he's talking about all these lazy BW getting free money already real black family in single BM should be the only recipients. Tariq 2020.

Free money from who?? If a woman has sole custody of a child and does the majority of child rearing how tf is she "lazy" and how is child support funds she receives "free"???

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

timestamped

I just watched the whole video :wow:

He spent a good ten minutes arguing it was white women and not black women who have been the victims of oppression in America.

Black women enjoyed being raped during slavery

A mixed woman is better if her mother is white than if her mother is black.

The disrespect for black women.

How can black single women like @Nicole0416 defend him so vehemently?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:huh: :mjlol:

So don’t give black women reparations, but give it to his half white wife?

Should biracial people get reparations? They come from a slave owning lineage.
So support another mans failed family. You simps need help

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So support another mans failed family. You simps need help

What about divorced single mothers, should they get reparations?

What about widowed single mothers?

What about abandoned single mothers?

What about men who have abandoned their families, but settled down with another family?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I thought. Shut the f up and don't quote me until you can provide definitive answers on CD Fury. You think I'm going to believe that you give a fuk about me as a single mother with this video reach when you run with the dominant society talking points of white alignment. CD Fury has said and done far worse in his own pandering. But you avoid that tho. Stop.
Worse than single black mothers don’t deserve reparations? TN has also said white women had it worse than black women during slavery, CD Fury has done worse than that too huh? Y’all are truly agents, bots or just delusional. Y’all pretend to care about black people but offer no solutions, just vague talking points. If y’all can support a man after this kind of vitriol towards black women, that’s just not aligning with what you say your mission is.