Tariq Nasheed: "Single black mothers should not receive reparations"

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Reparations are for the descendants of American chattel slavery. That is the only qualifier. You are not better than anyone else, and you don't get to dictate who gets reparations just because you don't like their behavior.

This here. If you exclude single mothers then you have to also exclude deadbeat fathers. Once you start that route you have alotta ways you can go. Criminal records, etc. A stipulation could be that any monies received has to first go towards paying any outstanding debts.

For alotta us whatever money we’d be getting would go straight to the govt to pay student loans, back child support, they could even mandate a portion of all the money has to go towards any outstanding credit card debt or mortgage payments.

It’s a slippery slope when you try to start dictating who gets what and how.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking A free mortgage(4 acres) grant and free post secondary education and/or business grant(not cash but grants for fees and business bills) should suffice.
+ Forgiveness of student loan

Cash would be a bad idea.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This here. If you exclude single mothers then you have to also exclude deadbeat fathers. Once you start that route you have alotta ways you can go. Criminal records, etc. A stipulation could be that any monies received has to first go towards paying any outstanding debts.

For alotta us whatever money we’d be getting would go straight to the govt to pay student loans, back child support, they could even mandate a portion of all the money has to go towards any outstanding credit card debt or mortgage payments.

It’s a slippery slope when you try to start dictating who gets what and how

I can see other loop holes ....

If they start takng dna tests to see who descended from those who owned/sold slaves it will be a pandora's box

Brehs might be exempt(or significantly reduced reparations) becaues his people may have owned/sold their next door neighbor.

A Creole living in poverty might be exempt

Slippery slope

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Low Quality Posting
Wow. The only single mother on the Coli is in here defending that herb Tariq.

:wow:

Maybe you guys don't deserve reparations, after all.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What percentage of bw are actually receiving child support and how much do you think they get? And don't google the shyt, I want your legit top-of-head figures.

It's probably between 30 and 40 percent of single women with children. Probably getting 250 to 350 dollars a month.

Free money from who?? If a woman has sole custody of a child and does the majority of child rearing how tf is she "lazy" and how is child support funds she receives "free"???
It's free because it's money not coming from a job. It's coming from a man who is being robbed by the government to pay her.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Faktriarchs and cowards. These c00ns are ridiculous. So the single blk mothers who are taking responsibility for mistakes they made in the past, by raising their children sometimes by themselves, shouldn't get reparations but his bytch ass had nothing to say about the sorry ass blk bums nuttin raw in multiple women and running away from responsibility.

Meanwhile his wack ass was espousing dumb ass pimp shyt, a philosophy of lies which contributes to single mother culture, all while c00ning for white bytches.

This is the epitome of clown shyt. He a racist in black face that hates blk women b/c he was rejected in his youth.

I said it once, I'll say it again: rejects can't lead the revolution.

Instead of making blanket statements about single mothers and believing the worse b/c u mad they didn't choose up on ur lame dusty dikk, stop using racist, white supremacist talking points to demonize single mothers in ur community who struggling legitimately like everybody else in our community.

And learn FACTS about single mothers instead of neckyappin out of hoemotion. Goofiest shyt ever.:scust:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i think we're all getting ahead of ourselves anyway. it's like planning on how you're going to spend a lottery win that you haven't won. whites are gonna fight reparations with everything they have, so you're talking about a process that's still years away from even being a realistic conversation.

one thing we could do would be to appoint a small committee to start looking into what a serious and realistic reparations package should consist of and who should be eligible. but we shouldn't base everything on who's talking reparations this election cycle and who isn't.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To the young brothers in here who are conflicted about YouTube "leaders" who talk a good game...

Please read The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. The protagonist travels from his black college on a sabotaged journey by the dean and comes to terms with realizing there are many false prophets who claim to be trying to help black people but they really are out for themselves and are just trying to profit off of black people and the black struggle.

So who are the REAL leaders then?

Can't wait to hear this

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I really tried to give Tariq a chance. Even after peeping his anti black woman rhetoric, I still said that he could be serviceable to the reparations movement b/c he has such a large audience. But dude is just trash.

I’m one of the biggest proponents of marriage & I would never go this far.

And how is Tone gonna respond? He mentions his single mother upbringing as if every single black person grew up that way. No shade, just facts.

Tariq is just a huge distraction. The cons of having him play a role in communicating DOS reparations to the masses far outweigh the pros of his inclusion.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
you stupid fukking agents are see through.

How many posts are you guys going to make to keep this topic bumped?

This is a FAKE VIDEO BY A BASEMENT DWELLING fakkit WHO PIECED TOGETHER RANDOM CLIPS, OVER DIFFERENT YEARS AND TAKEN ENTIRELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

Cd fury.. He got exposed weeks ago