Tariq Nasheed: "Single black mothers should not receive reparations"

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts and it's the same set of people that will vocally support Steve Harvey and his "Think like a man, act like a man" when it comes down to dating and dynamics. Despite the fact that he divorced twice, has a history of exploitation/emotional abuse, and his latest wife is a mother who had children by two cousins in the same family after one went to jail, in trying to chase that bag, and his daughter is an unwed mother .
:dead::francis:

This post is hella ironic since y’all proudly cape for a nikka with the same kind of skeletons in his closet. He’s your black empowerment savior even tho he’s said shyt like White mothers are better for black sons than black mothers and implies that black women somehow enjoyed being raped by their slave masters.

fukking despicable

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where in Tariq’s comments did he even IMPLY that he was only talking about a select group of single mothers. The man was pretty clear when he said “only families where the head of the house hold is a man should get reparations, not single mothers.”

Take your rose colored glasses off for once. It’s crazy how you have all this venom for me, who has never shytted on you or single mothers, but when Tariq shyts on you directly you are in here splaining and caping like a muffukka.

Disgusting...
:comeon:
Bytch your not a single mother. I am. Who the fuk are you to tell me how to think, what to think, what to say and how to feel.
:gucci:
Fukkin cac. agent shyt is out of control on here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s crazy how you have all this venom for me, who has never shytted on you or single mothers,
No. What's crazy is how I've never seen you defend single mothers or me either , but going so hard on this thread. :coffee:

Post examples of you doing this same defensive non-political or agenda posturing for the same cause. :coffee: I know that I can and have. @me on that. :snooze:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No YOU don't. I gave my answers, not my fault you don't have the intellectual capacity to form a response.

I asked you a simple question and you responded with curse words and agent accusations, but yet I’m the one who doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to form responses? Sounds legit sis.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I asked you a simple question and you responded with curse words and agent accusations, but yet I’m the one who doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to form responses? Sounds legit sis.
No that's what you chose to focus on.
:laff::laff:
You have said no facts at all. At any point in this discussion, I supported what I said with a rational approach initially.

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions and your examples.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lets be honest... If they did approve reparations they would have all sorts of stipulations (Drug test, stable employment, criminal record, etc)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. What's crazy is how I've never seen you defend single mothers or me either , but going so hard on this thread. :coffee:

Post examples of you doing this same defensive non-political or agenda posturing for the same cause. :coffee: I know that I can and have. @me on that. :snooze:

Now apologize for being wrong:

Y’all nikkas buggin

Refuse to wear condoms but constantly shyt on single mothers.

Thecoli.com y’all

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Never understood why people hate black single moms so much (no one seems to care about other races for some reason). Literally all they did was have children.
Has nothing to do with having the child, its more about what happens to the child after birth. We can't ignore the black male degeneracy and failure in the "community. We cant ignore who these men are usually raised by.

We already know the father aint shyt, most people recognize that. Now we need to recognize the other side and we need to find a way to STOP IT