Tariq Nasheed's FBA Mural for The FBA Museum

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt that slips my mind, but i have read it many times thats why its all scuffled up.

IMG-20230205-101348-resized-20230205-101425703.jpg

:salute:

And how them Italian women paid brehs through a plug to come beat that pum pum right..oh, how far brehs have fallen :wow:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I read it..

His mother beat his pale ass mercilessly too, and had no smoke for his darker skinned brothers. :wow:

His mom was a product of rape, but Malcolm's mom likely whooped him as she did because Malcolm's dad showed him favoritism because he was the lightest of the kids and the dad beat the darker ones more severely. She didn't want Malcolm to grow up thinking he was somehow better. (I am psychologizing but that is how I interpreted it :hubie: )

The mom had issues which is why after Malcolm's dad died (likely killed by the Klan as they were threatening them at the time), she had to be relocated to a facility and Malcolm had to live with some white folk that referred to him as a 'n-er' every day.

Malcolm X is one of my heroes in life and his biography is nothing short of inspirational. All Black folk should read it.

Sidenote:

Kenya Barris' bytchass with that damn travesty of a movie, "You People". He has some fat, bytchass white boy saying, "he's one of ours".

Disrespectful

:scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

His mom was a product of rape, but Malcolm's mom likely whooped him as she did because Malcolm's dad showed him favoritism because he was the lightest of the kids and the dad beat the darker ones more severely. She didn't want Malcolm to grow up thinking he was somehow better. (I am psychologizing but that is how I interpreted it :hubie: )

The mom had issues which is why after Malcolm's dad died (likely killed by the Klan as they were threatening them at the time), she had to be relocated to a facility and Malcolm had to live with some white folk that referred to him as a 'n-er' every day.

Malcolm X is one of my heroes in life and his biography is nothing short of inspirational. All Black folk should read it.

Sidenote:

Kenya Barris' bytchass with that damn travesty of a movie, "You People". He has some fat, bytchass white boy saying, "he's one of ours".

Disrespectful

:scust:

Yes.
I'd forgot that the Pappy beat the skin off his brothers.
Between the two, the mother was the strong one in that marriage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
False. She was half white half Grenadian. Even if she was a full tether, Malcolm still would be fba and qualify for reparations.

Tethers HATE this
C'mon my guy. When Tariq criticizes someone Black he starts to look for any foriegn hertitage. They say that his Moms is from Grenada if she was also biracial then the pop would've been british not american.

Which brings up yet anther point Al. B. Sure1 with all of his european admixture is FBA so is biracial Fredrick Douglass. but fully African Nelson Mandela is a "tether".

By now someone probably asked him to weigh in on the passport bros shyt would be like when the Pharisees tried to hem up Jesus by asking him about the Roman coin. 'Riq can't just blanket diss the movement as a dude who spends half his time out of the country not to mention the circumstatial video evidence of him engaging in sex tourism in brazil and being an advocate himself.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It came out of nowhere, wasn't even a chapter, just a few casual sentences if my memory serves me correctly..but quite revealing too about the nature of certain ethnic cacs.

they liked to act like animals and was describing "cuckold" type behavior ... i believe. in fine fancy houses lol.

but the whole book is a heavy take because it reminds you shyt is just foul. then its unfolding like a movie as its in real time but you know the coming doom.

that was the first time i ever heard the yacub story :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
doesn't matter, One of his criticisms of Roland Martin was that his great grandmother was from Haiti.

Considering the time frame she could've been a returning Semana american but that still wouldn't matter

He doesn't care, agenda driven people like him do not care for the facts.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
doesn't matter, One of his criticisms of Roland Martin was that his great grandmother was from Haiti.

Considering the time frame she could've been a returning Semana american but that still wouldn't matter

Malcolm gave his life for us literally and figuratively.
Roland is a Boule shucking and jiving buffoon.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon my guy. When Tariq criticizes someone Black he starts to look for any foriegn hertitage. They say that his Moms is from Grenada if she was also biracial then the pop would've been british not american.

Which brings up yet anther point Al. B. Sure1 with all of his european admixture is FBA so is biracial Fredrick Douglass. but fully African Nelson Mandela is a "tether".

By now someone probably asked him to weigh in on the passport bros shyt would be like when the Pharisees tried to hem up Jesus by asking him about the Roman coin. 'Riq can't just blanket diss the movement as a dude who spends half his time out of the country not to mention the circumstatial video evidence of him engaging in sex tourism in brazil and being an advocate himself.
What's even more interesting, from interviews ive listened to, sounds like Malcolm eldest daughter considers herself Caribbean American.