Tariq Nasheed's FBA Mural for The FBA Museum

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
let the record show that we were FBA minded way before tariq nasheed

When this dude was making 1804, i was like no that should go to john horse and the rebellion . Let actual haitians make that documentary
With all due respect, why hadn't they already? That story should have been shouted from the rooftops and put into every media format since it happened.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cress-Welsing's people came to Chicago from Canada. The same area a branch of my family came from in Ontario.

Cress-Welsing and the Wells-Barnett family are talented tenth blue vein bourgeoisie types. Both families are very accomplished and the Cress-Welsings even more than the Wells-Barnett. Not really down to earth people and you will never see them socializing outside of swanky galas. The exception is France's sister Lorna. Who his very down, involved with grassroots activism, and very approachable. She gave me my copy of the Isis Papers.

I think Lorna would be down for FBA, but Frances was definitely a Pan-Africanist.

Outside of her, their families would probably not want Frances or Ida to be associated with FBA or Tariq.

I wish folks would stop with this narrative. Frances came from an elite black Chicago family that owned a funeral business for over a century who did the funerals of all the high-profile people like Elijah Muhammad and Jessie Owens. Frances had a private funeral and Tariq paid for one of three memorials she had three months after her death. This narrative that funeral home owners had no money to pay for a funeral is nonsense.
I’m just saying what Tariq said in one of his streams. Dude mentioned something about them having some issue paying for the funeral so he stepped in and paid for it.:yeshrug:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
FBA or not is lineage. Malcolm is half-FBA and would qualify for reparations. There is no middle ground. Just like his wife is half. LINEAGE. FULL STOP.
People like Roland are "tethers" because they work against our interests. It's a perjorative ONLY for immigrant backgrounded people who aren't down with the team. That's where the differences are.

Hashtag acronym-American nikkas selectively praising a half-Carribean, pan-Africanist who's work and beliefs embodied everything they call dumb and against their interest. Again. As usual.

Yall nikkas such sorry cowards it's amazing.

Tariq Nasheed is your leader. Go buy his dvds at his little store. Leave real pro-black activists out your bullshyt hate movement.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
let the record show that we were FBA minded way before tariq nasheed

When this dude was making 1804, i was like no that should go to john horse and the rebellion . Let actual haitians make that documentary

Why didn't the Haitian make that film

Noland Walker made a film about 1804 and I did not people complaining about him and that movie:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
And a committed and devoted Marcus Garveyite who married a Caribbean woman. And somehow his son the patron saint of you fake, proud to be an Amurican anti-Pan African, anti-black immigrant nikkas. Funny how that works.
STFU, you sound like a non FBA with your babble lol. If you don't like Tariq, stay out of the fukin thread. It's that simple :heh:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:yeshrug:I'll be gaht damn I drop 7 figures on a building in LA and remain anonymous.

But I would've painted myself in a corner literally

I would have put something linking my brand on it. Like a signature or a brand symbol.

Not myself in the middle though like I’m the captain of the avengers.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
FBA or not is lineage. Malcolm is half-FBA and would qualify for reparations. There is no middle ground. Just like his wife is half. LINEAGE. FULL STOP.
People like Roland are "tethers" because they work against our interests. It's a perjorative ONLY for immigrant backgrounded people who aren't down with the team. That's where the differences are.
When Tariq was asked Is FBA a group sorta like ADOS was he said It's Not a Group it's a Lineage You can't be kicked out of your own heritage and bloodline.

I'm not gonna even argue against what you said but Tariq created the word so he gets to define it. many many times people pointed out the fly shyt that Black people not born in america did to benefit all Black people and he'd make a stupid joke about Jollof Rice or Jerk Chicken.

At the end of the day Tariq is an unserious person full stop and trying to make sense out his bullshyt is ridiculous.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
With all due respect, why hadn't they already? That story should have been shouted from the rooftops and put into every media format since it happened.
It probably was but since it was for a Haitian audience it was probably in Creole, not english.

Angola made a big budget story about Queen Nzinga but it was in Portugese

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When Tariq was asked Is FBA a group sorta like ADOS was he said It's Not a Group it's a Lineage You can't be kicked out of your own heritage and bloodline.

I'm not gonna even argue against what you said but Tariq created the word so he gets to define it. many many times people pointed out the fly shyt that Black people not born in america did to benefit all Black people and he'd make a stupid joke about Jollof Rice or Jerk Chicken.

At the end of the day Tariq is an unserious person full stop and trying to make sense out his bullshyt is ridiculous.
You're trying to conflate things that aren't related. Either you're FA or you aren't. I broke it down in the simplest terms possible. Anything else is making shyt up for a narrative. If Roland, for example, was 100% FBA, he'd just be an FBA c00n like Jesse Lee Peterson. Roland claims Carribean (at least until convenient), so tether it is. Love or hate Tariq, the thing is defined and locked in already.