Tariq Nasheed's FBA Mural for The FBA Museum

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It probably was but since it was for a Haitian audience it was probably in Creole, not english.

Angola made a big budget story about Queen Nzinga but it was in Portugese
Then he filled a need. Bigged up their culture and presented the main players as the heroes they are. What's wrong with that?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m just saying what Tariq said in one of his streams. Dude mentioned something about them having some issue paying for the funeral so he stepped in and paid for it.:yeshrug:
She was a Tenured Professor there's fukkery at HBCU's but I got a copy of The Isis papers from an Ethiopian chick from Italy in London. Maybe there was no will or some long illness but I doubt if she or her family didn't have the money to bury her.

That was a cool gesture by Tariq but I don't think she was as down bad as Dr. John Hendrik Clark.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're trying to conflate things that aren't related. Either you're FA or you aren't. I broke it down in the simplest terms possible. Anything else is making shyt up for a narrative. If Roland, for example, was 100% FBA, he'd just be an FBA c00n like Jesse Lee Peterson. Roland claims Carribean (at least until convenient), so tether it is. Love or hate Tariq, the thing is defined and locked in already.
There's a Heritage and there's social groupings. African Americans is what we are FBA is a made up word for a made up group.

If you're saying that you can be FBA by deeds that's crazy in that case white ass John Brown and his sons who literally died for Black people is FBA and the African american agent who spied on Marcus Garvey is white as snow.

If youre talking about heritage let's use the made up but agreed upon term of African American. (Popularized by a Pan Africanist Scholar who wanted to emphasize the Africaness of Black people born in america)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then he filled a need. Bigged up their culture and presented the main players as the heroes they are. What's wrong with that?
It's not his place what would be say if a Haitain filmmaker did a movie about Fredrick Douglass?

Why are you defending this guy so hard?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hashtag acronym-American nikkas selectively praising a half-Carribean, pan-Africanist who's work and beliefs embodied everything they call dumb and against their interest. Again. As usual.

Yall nikkas such sorry cowards it's amazing.

Tariq Nasheed is your leader. Go buy his dvds at his little store. Leave real pro-black activists out your bullshyt hate movement.
This is all that needs to be said.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
With all due respect, why hadn't they already? That story should have been shouted from the rooftops and put into every media format since it happened.
Africans and Haitians linked up and did this already.
Jimmy Jean Louis (Haitian) and Phillippe Niang (Senegalese) made a full length movie a decade ago.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. She was half white half Grenadian. Even if she was a full tether, Malcolm still would be fba and qualify for reparations.

Tethers HATE this
What does that even mean :mjlol: is Grenadian a race?
That woman was 100% Grenadian. Her mother was allegedly raped by a white man and is a descendant of Nigerian slaves.
If Malcolm ain't a tether then Amanda Seals (who's mother is Grenadian and Father FBA) and thousands of children of FBA and black immigrant parents ain't.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's a Heritage and there's social groupings. African Americans is what we are FBA is a made up word for a made up group.

If you're saying that you can be FBA by deeds that's crazy in that case white ass John Brown and his sons who literally died for Black people is FBA and the African american agent who spied on Marcus Garvey is white as snow.

If youre talking about heritage let's use the made up but agreed upon term of African American. (Popularized by a Pan Africanist Scholar who wanted to emphasize the Africaness of Black people born in america)
African Ammericn doesn't work. We need a distinct identifier for reparations or whatever other claims slave descendants have. Elon Musk is technically African American. DeSantis called him that. If that doesn't prove the need for a new term, I don't know what to tell you.:manny:
It's not his place what would be say if a Haitain filmmaker did a movie about Fredrick Douglass?

Why are you defending this guy so hard?
Why are you pretending not to understand?
Africans and Haitians linked up and did this already.
Jimmy Jean Louis (Haitian) and Phillippe Niang (Senegalese) made a full length movie a decade ago.

Marketing:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
African Ammericn doesn't work. We need a distinct identifier for reparations or whatever other claims slave descendants have. Elon Musk is technically African American. DeSantis called him that. If that doesn't prove the need for a new term, I don't know what to tell you.:manny:

Why are you pretending not to understand?

Marketing:francis:
so when Tariq did it it was genius when other people do it it's marketing.
up
Got it.

By the way "bigged up" is a Jamaican term if you don't want tethers stealing your culture don't steal theres.

Seems goofy well I'm on record wondering why Grandmaster Flash and Kool Herc had to be denigrated to uplift James Brown

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so when Tariq did it it was genius when other people do it it's marketing.
up
Got it.

By the way "bigged up" is a Jamaican term if you don't want tethers stealing your culture don't steal theres.

Seems goofy well I'm on record wondering why Grandmaster Flash and Kool Herc had to be denigrated to uplift James Brown
No. Marketing, as in they needed to make people aware of their film, and there would have probably seen no need for 1804. I'd love to see it, but that is LITERLALLY the first I ever heard of that one.

And I'll use whatever terms or slang I want, EVERYBODY uses our shyt, it is what it is.

Clearly, you just want to push agendas so good evening, i have other things to do than talk in circles. Peace.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was originally created for the Francophone market.
But it has been played at some film festivals in America.

Fun Fact..Danny Glover tried to do a Toussaint Louverture biopic..but none of the film production companies Hollywood wanted to finance it.:mjpls:
Surprise, surprise :mjpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Appears after the civil rights movement dudes haven't devised a working long-term strategy to deal with New whites.

People have been defeated somewhat, now that rage, confusion and hopelessness is being meted out on those considered weak and easy pushovers.
After a beating, you need some success so you need someone you think you can beat to pick a fight with..its ok we understand.
Sadly you're wasting precious time being worried about a Black immigrant minority of a minority who isn't worried about you. All this is occurring as them whites are getting bolder and more entrenched, as you're too busy being distracted by those that don't actually have a say or vote in anything nor do they want it.

Example of how dudes are misguided with no strategy or driver at the wheel.
DeSantis is actively erasing Black American history and achievement in Florida to your face with no fear or fukks given, but you're all more worried about Haitians in Florida.
It's easier to shyt on Haitians than tackle DeSantis. Don't think we don't see you hiding.

This is a sign of total defeat, complete capitulation to whitey. Let's admit that, otherwise tell us your strategy breh???
If you don't have one say so, admit you need serious help and quit acting holier than thou.
This is serious stuff and people have time for games and distractions.
You'll never ever catch me refer to anyone as an Ados, Fba or nikka. I dont play those games, nor do I follow the latest trends set by a$$holes and tribalists like Tariq and Yvette.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
With all due respect, why hadn't they already? That story should have been shouted from the rooftops and put into every media format since it happened.
we didnt have the outreach

tariq is the outreach

but we were already on it

so there is no leader or daddy. Like the way they project