Tariq Nasheed's FBA Mural for The FBA Museum

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
C'mon my guy. When Tariq criticizes someone Black he starts to look for any foriegn hertitage. They say that his Moms is from Grenada if she was also biracial then the pop would've been british not american.

Which brings up yet anther point Al. B. Sure1 with all of his european admixture is FBA so is biracial Fredrick Douglass. but fully African Nelson Mandela is a "tether".

By now someone probably asked him to weigh in on the passport bros shyt would be like when the Pharisees tried to hem up Jesus by asking him about the Roman coin. 'Riq can't just blanket diss the movement as a dude who spends half his time out of the country not to mention the circumstatial video evidence of him engaging in sex tourism in brazil and being an advocate himself.
He wouldn’t consider a Nelson a tether. He only calls immigrant c00ns tethers. Tariq classifies someone as FBA on a case by case basis. He claims Roland is non FBA because he has some Haitian ancestry, but Tariq claims his wife is FBA.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
He wouldn’t consider a Nelson a tether. He only calls immigrant c00ns tethers. Tariq classifies someone as FBA on a case by case basis. He claims Roland is non FBA because he has some Haitian ancestry, but Tariq claims his wife is FBA.
so "FBA" is some shyt you make up as you go???
lkrwtf.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So essentially it's whoever Tariq says is FBA. So a lineage is predicated on whether one nikka likes you or not.

I guess that Nipsy Hussle is FBA just like Nipsy Russell is.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People are comparing Roland Martin to Malcolm X :dead:

The comparision is both of them have Jerk Chicken on their breath,

According to Tariq we have to watch brothers like CLR James

But Clarence Thomas is A OK.

again if you're advocating for a lineage especially as a strategy to get reparations I'm all for it but dude cheapens the argument by implying that ever c00n is of foriegn heritage like there wasn't domestic c00ns telling on Sister Harriet Tubman.

That nikka who snitched on John Brown was totally FBA and an literal agent at the same time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Malcolm gave his life for us literally and figuratively.
Roland is a Boule shucking and jiving buffoon.
My point is if we're going off of strict FBA heritage then unfortunatley Malcolm doesn't qualify.

Now if we're saying that accomplishments and dedication are what matters then that whole building should be blown up for disrespecting Malcom's legacy.

Like I said not one of the people on that mural died or was even imprisioned for the upliftment of Black people as a whole and FBA specifically.

But Malcolm was also an Pan Africanist and Tariq is not so if you go past general respect for what he's done to deifying him then you have to trash Malcolm.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't care, agenda driven people like him do not care for the facts.
Not to mention the fact that the President of Haiti invited FBA people to Haiti so they didn't have to be slaves anymore.

They literally gave them useful land to use FOR FREE.

but jean Pierre Boyer is a tether but the nikkas who went back to the hells or north america to be a 16th class non citizen where "heroes".

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
My point is if we're going off of strict FBA heritage then unfortunatley Malcolm doesn't qualify.

Now if we're saying that accomplishments and dedication are what matters then that whole building should be blown up for disrespecting Malcom's legacy.

Like I said not one of the people on that mural died or was even imprisioned for the upliftment of Black people as a whole and FBA specifically.

But Malcolm was also an Pan Africanist and Tariq is not so if you go past general respect for what he's done to deifying him then you have to trash Malcolm.
malcolm was a quarter grenadian yes he does. Stop spreading that lie

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
let the record show that we were FBA minded way before tariq nasheed

When this dude was making 1804, i was like no that should go to john horse and the rebellion . Let actual haitians make that documentary

invalid

Banned
Daps

You know Francis’ folks? What do you mean by that, breh? Why would we be surprised?
:jbhmm:

Cress-Welsing's people came to Chicago from Canada. The same area a branch of my family came from in Ontario.

Cress-Welsing and the Wells-Barnett family are talented tenth blue vein bourgeoisie types. Both families are very accomplished and the Cress-Welsings even more than the Wells-Barnett. Not really down to earth people and you will never see them socializing outside of swanky galas. The exception is France's sister Lorna. Who his very down, involved with grassroots activism, and very approachable. She gave me my copy of the Isis Papers.

I think Lorna would be down for FBA, but Frances was definitely a Pan-Africanist.

Outside of her, their families would probably not want Frances or Ida to be associated with FBA or Tariq.

They probably love him. Tariq is always bigging up Dr. Welsing and I think he mentioned one time that he paid for her funeral.:yeshrug:

I wish folks would stop with this narrative. Frances came from an elite black Chicago family that owned a funeral business for over a century who did the funerals of all the high-profile people like Elijah Muhammad and Jessie Owens. Frances had a private funeral and Tariq paid for one of three memorials she had three months after her death. This narrative that funeral home owners had no money to pay for a funeral is nonsense.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

FBA or not is lineage. Malcolm is half-FBA and would qualify for reparations. There is no middle ground. Just like his wife is half. LINEAGE. FULL STOP.
People like Roland are "tethers" because they work against our interests. It's a perjorative ONLY for immigrant backgrounded people who aren't down with the team. That's where the differences are.