Tariq’s pawg mother out chea scamming black folks

Daps
Tariq makes it looks so easy, she figured why not :francis:

Now if his supporters had any sense... this dude supports Trump and MAGA candidates. He married the daughter of a scamming white woman. He took up millions for a state of the art museum. He collected money for an app that never happened.

But I know his supporters have no sense. :francis:

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nikka said black people need 20 Trillion in reparation. :russ: and you have to be able to trace lineage back to slaves. He knows:
1. That reduces the amount of black americans with access to said 20 trillion
2. He can trace his lineage so his share in said 20 trillion is guaranteed. Intant millionaire.
3. If reparation talks fails, he'll get enough suckers to donate to his cause. so he's caking regardless :russ:

:dead:

I have to push back on this.

What black American can’t trace their lineage in 2022? The shyt is EASY.

20 trillion wouldn’t be paid all at once you do understand this. Do you also understand in negotiations you start the bid high?

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
LankyGroundedIbis-size_restricted.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
She sound like she might be cajun or something. Still white but they have a history of mixing with blacks I guess
Crazy that dude acts so militant but married a biracial woman and then had the white parent live with them
Tariq kids get raised/watched by a white grandmother that's a southern white evangelist. Can't make this stuff up :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She sound like she might be cajun or something. Still white but they have a history of mixing with blacks I guess
Crazy that dude acts so militant but married a biracial woman and then had the white parent live with them
Tariq kids get raised/watched by a white grandmother that's a southern white evangelist. Can't make this stuff up :dead:
Peanut got no Black friends either.

Daps

That white woman ain't cajun. She doing a blaccent, fool.