Taron Egerton Reveals Talks With Marvel About Taking On Wolverine

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It’s a legit discussion because Hugh Jackman is getting up there in age and this will also be the MCU’s iteration of the X-Men. I can see Jackman popping in one day as a legacy cameo, but honestly he doesn’t need to come back in a prominent role after his swan song in Logan.
I don't even want a cameo. They already cheapened Xavier with that bullshyt in MOM

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't even want a cameo. They already cheapened Xavier with that bullshyt in MOM
Speaking of cameos, I hate the way MCU films position their cameras upon a character’s entrance on-screen. I know they’re purposefully done like that for the audience applauses, but the shyt looks so corny on initial viewing in theaters and even moreso while watching it at home.

Definitely don’t want to see Jackman falling victim to that bullshyt.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Well, the character of Wolverine is Canadian. But the standard American accent (excluding regional accents) & standard Canadian accent (excluding regional accents) are almost indistinguishable from each other.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

That motherfukker is from Calgary, might as well be from West Virginia.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
After watching him in blackbird, he’s a good actor, and he’s pretty well built. I can see it :ehh: