Taron Egerton Reveals Talks With Marvel About Taking On Wolverine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Though he is technically in the MCU already (Iron fist), that scene in Ozark had me going :ehh:.

Dude can ACT, as seen in his role as Ben in Ozark. He's pretty small, could easily bulk up.

Some people also suggesting Mel Gibson's son Milo.

Give me more of a gambit

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Give me more of a gambit

Kinda short for Gambit.

I do't hink Joel Kinnaman would be a bad Gambit.
iu

iu

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Yup

Sadly the only actor i see with wolverines look is tom hardy. He has the facial structure and the body type for it. I noticed it watching lawless. Obviously hes a great actor as well. The only britt id allow to be him.

PRI_123726179.jpg

Edgergon is shiah size and look how mucj stockier and broad shouldered tom is compared to shiah. Hes not tall either. You need that look to play off cyclopse being tall and lean. That neanderthal look is part why jean is into him as its total 180 from the cyke look. Taylor edgerton dont got that idc how much muscle he put on; his frame aint right.

Tom is the perfect eddie brock too which is what it is (movies being sony fukked it) but he woulda been the best wolverine imo.

Facts

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Did these goofies not learn nuffin from why the jack kirby movie failed.
You can not cast no androgynous pagan nuffin in superhero properties. Especially in the role of wolverine. They better start paying Jackman to show up as wolvie.

As they already dc'd themselves by killing off ironman and cap.
Plus because like i said they should have cast denzel son as black panther.
Plus never killed tchaka. Instead disney did what they always do. Kill off father figures on their dumb lion king never made a dollar during the real male toys era bs.
Plus were so stoopid they should have never brought back spidey for sony as well.
Instead they made the mcu into dc comics in the nineties.
Where moving forward until they fix at least captain america being present.
The marvel universe will have issue moving forward that dc comics has and still has.

If you miscast wolverine.

You are compounding the issue and continuing to remake the issues marvel has had since the image guys left.

Art Barr

People said the same shyt about casting Hugh- he was thought as a pretty boy who does broadway musicals

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Egerton is too soft looking. Harry Potter is better, but I'm still not seeing it.
Logan needs to look like he's been through hell and back. You can't have these baby faces playing him.

I feel like all the actors who I would think of for Wolverine are already in the MCU. The guy who played Quicksilver, Tom Hardy, Oscar Isaac, guy who played Punisher, Karl Urban.

I think a good left field choice would be Riz Ahmed.

Egerton is too soft looking but you suggest Riz....that nikka is just as soft looking plus Hugh was thought as too soft for Wolverine when he was casted now everyone is on his dikk like noone else can be Wolverine....do your homework

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno how good his american accent is, but he looks the part. most of these brits can effortlessly pull off an american accent tho.

No,he looks like a younger Hugh Jackman who has yet to become a man:mjlol:. Therefore he doesnt look the part.

I like this actor,but cast him as someone else. Whats with this need to make Wolverine some sort of heartthrob for women all of a sudden. Isnt he meant to be fairly unnatractive.

Guess we are going to get more of this Cyclops,Jean and Wolverine love triangle smh. So they need to make it believable he could take Cyclops girl.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Taron doesn't have the deepest voice is my only issue.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It’s a legit discussion because Hugh Jackman is getting up there in age and this will also be the MCU’s iteration of the X-Men. I can see Jackman popping in one day as a legacy cameo, but honestly he doesn’t need to come back in a prominent role after his swan song in Logan.

Be very prepared for a new actor taking the reins. Also, WTF I can actually understand your post.
Had to do a double take myself, I actually understood this man's post. Either I'm losing it or he had a moment of clarity.

Please God, don't let it be me. :mjcry:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Egerton is too soft looking but you suggest Riz....that nikka is just as soft looking plus Hugh was thought as too soft for Wolverine when he was casted now everyone is on his dikk like noone else can be Wolverine....do your homework

Riz Ahmed as Logan? :gucci:

Great actor, but c’mon now.
Did you see the Sound of Metal?

Dude looks like a tan version of Hugh Jackman to me, but he's actually short like Wolverine is supposed to be.
:yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Though he is technically in the MCU already (Iron fist), that scene in Ozark had me going :ehh:.

Dude can ACT, as seen in his role as Ben in Ozark. He's pretty small, could easily bulk up.

Some people also suggesting Mel Gibson's son Milo.

I'm watching clips of him in Banshee right now....I was gonna post but I don't want to spoil shyt.

:wow:

You gotta understand, you're not just casting a character for the fukk of it. With T'challa gone this is going to be the leader of the new school. Can't just be a big name for big name's sake. Can't just have the build or the look, he's gotta have the heart and emotion. Eggsy and Harry Potter can't do what Tom can.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People said the same shyt about casting Hugh- he was thought as a pretty boy who does broadway musicals

Hugh jack is not an androgynous pagan breh.
How you connnected musicals to jackman's sexual prefetence as a heterosexual male i dunno.

You not an androgynous pagan because you make a musical. Taron eggerton is a self admitted androgynous pagan. Which is why his draw has waned since kingsman.
Plus it will not ever go up in the role of a male hero ever again. Plus why casting taron eggerton in an male hero role is a no-no.
Plus casting taron as wolvie is a complete turn in the wrong direction.
If you wanna ruin xmen. From ever being the draw it really is. If you cast taron you just killed't the draw for the xmen.
worse than the launch of black bolt and crew.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Where is this negative offbrand review.
or take on jackman as wolvie.
No critic who knows this shyt would ever be demonstrative to jackman.
past what inept filmhouse hired him and ruined xmen.
so that disney owns them.

Art Barr