Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
wolver.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep. I been sayin this. He’s short as fukk 5’5” which is about as short as its gonna get for hollywood and he’s more rough around the edges than all these 6’ foot something pretty boys people keep casting.

He just has to get jacked and grow the chops

daniel-radcliffe-wolverine_2022-03-14-164023_tpqs.jpg

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Egerton is too soft looking. Harry Potter is better, but I'm still not seeing it.
Logan needs to look like he's been through hell and back. You can't have these baby faces playing him.

I feel like all the actors who I would think of for Wolverine are already in the MCU. The guy who played Quicksilver, Tom Hardy, Oscar Isaac, guy who played Punisher, Karl Urban.

I think a good left field choice would be Riz Ahmed.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep. I been sayin this. He’s short as fukk 5’5” which is about as short as its gonna get for hollywood and he’s more rough around the edges than all these 6’ foot something pretty boys people keep casting.

He always looks to worried to be wolvie tho.

I have no idea how or why this is some debate. Hugh jackman needs the role snd no one else is accpetable to be honest. This is not spiderman or batman. Where they cast the guy who should be joker for batman. Or they find a new young actor to be petey. This is wolvie and real talk. Jackman is the only guy. Plus it makes no sense to recast wolverine. As real talk. Originally before jim lee or silvestri reinvigorated wolvie characyer model.
Wolvie was an old gray haired aging guy before that. So jackman has no excuse around age to not play wolvie as well.

Art Barr

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
He always looks to worried to be wolvie tho.

I have no idea how or why this is some debate. Hugh jackman needs the role snd no one else is accpetable to be honest. This is not spiderman or batman. Where they cast the guy who should be joker for batman. Or they find a new young actor to be petey. This is wolvie and real talk. Jackman is the only guy. Plus it makes no sense to recast wolverine. As real talk. Originally before jim lee or silvestri reinvigorated wolvie characyer model.
Wolvie was an old gray haired aging guy before that. So jackman has no excuse around age to not play wolvie as well.

Art Barr
It’s a legit discussion because Hugh Jackman is getting up there in age and this will also be the MCU’s iteration of the X-Men. I can see Jackman popping in one day as a legacy cameo, but honestly he doesn’t need to come back in a prominent role after his swan song in Logan.

Be very prepared for a new actor taking the reins. Also, WTF I can actually understand your post.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

He into comedies now

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Though he is technically in the MCU already (Iron fist), that scene in Ozark had me going :ehh:.

Dude can ACT, as seen in his role as Ben in Ozark. He's pretty small, could easily bulk up.

Some people also suggesting Mel Gibson's son Milo.

Last edited: