Taylor Swift Rapping to Jump Man (Apple Music Commerical)

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
im not even one to defend kanye, but you dont tell a person something is ok to do
then set them up to be the butt of a grammy speech joke about what you said they could do.

makes you wonder why that bytch cant keep a man but WANTS ONE so bad, like the waif model type she is.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm usually on the side of let them eat with celebs that I don't really rock with

but Taylor Swift & Cara delavine are two cac bytches that can fukk all the way off :birdman:
What did Cara do? I don't pay attention to her much but got the impression she was cool

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
What did Cara do? I don't pay attention to her much but got the impression she was cool

If nikkas gon hate the Kardashians for their 'Talentlessness' then we gotta circle all these cac bytches on that path, where did this cara bytch come from? no idea of her come up but she's everywhere and I cant even see what she does (I don't count modelling as a talent, especially not in this era) she's in huge billed movies out of nowhere and everyone just loves her but can't tell me what for. Probably a rich cac father dropping $$$ on her promo or she ouchea sleeping for them roles. IDK what it is but she just bothers me :yeshrug::pacspit:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This is going to take that Young Metro meme to unbearable levels. Somebody make the Young metro ain't trust Taylor gif

Buzzfeed

Here's The Story Behind The Phrase "If Young Metro Don’t Trust You, I’m Gon’ Shoot You"

7drHiqr.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
taylore still trying be friends, we see you,, you cut the song off before robitussin

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:blessed: #OVO Y'all better get in line. Six God is leaving NO ROOM for the other side.