Taylor Swift Rapping to Jump Man (Apple Music Commerical)

Run Up

All Star
Daps
I realize this is a commercial for Apple Music, but for all the people that said WATTBA did not have any legs or resonate, I've seen Jumpman in particular in so many places. The SNL Intro with Jonah Hill (future was the musical guest, but he dropped 2 projects in between) and now this. I have a feeling we will be hearing Jumpman on commercials for the next several years :yeshrug:

milik_19

Pro
Daps
I nearly forgot how she tried to do Ye. I was gonna give the ad props for humour but Taylor in the bushes after coming for the gawd

What actually is funny as hell, is that Ye is in the vid too kinda haha. When she puts Jumpman on, you see Black Skinhead and I don't fukk with you which Ye produced :pachaha:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I realize this is a commercial for Apple Music, but for all the people that said WATTBA did not have any legs or resonate, I've seen Jumpman in particular in so many places. The SNL Intro with Jonah Hill (future was the musical guest, but he dropped 2 projects in between) and now this. I have a feeling we will be hearing Jumpman on commercials for the next several years :yeshrug:

cuz these hater ass nikkas dont go outside :laff:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Buzzfeed

Here's The Story Behind The Phrase "If Young Metro Don’t Trust You, I’m Gon’ Shoot You"

7drHiqr.gif

E8MF4ad.png

Thanks, Aubrey.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

That's the only track that got play from that weed plate