TB: Martin on Arsenio w/ a H.N.I.C. hat speaking the real

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Supported by the whole Martin cast in the audience. This had to have been 1993-94.

Listen to the whole. Dropped alot of pieces. Could kinda see what he was battling with emotionally down the line too.

Its funny cuz all of this is still relevant & discussed today.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope watch. Im starting to get tired of seeing old videos talk about issues that we still have today. It makes it clear that we have made no real progress.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Dope watch. Im starting to get tired of seeing old videos talk about issues that we still have today. It makes it clear that we have made no real progress.

Fair point. Just cuz we havent gotten there yet does it mean we should stop trying tho? Speaking may be vague but its a
start, cuz nobody got the answers.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yeah this is a great vid. This is the Martin that I first remember but forgot about...that Def Comedy Jam Martin, very animated and funny as hell. I forgot he use to be this way before he was hospitalized.

I'm looking at the vids on youtube and this is straight gold. A network likeTV1 or BET should buy the rights to rerun these shows, I'm sure everyone would watch these...I mean look at this line up...Martin, Will Smith, Scottie Pippen, Jordan...Madonna

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair point. Just cuz we havent gotten there yet does it mean we should stop trying tho? Speaking may be vague but its a
start, cuz nobody got the answers.

Don't get it confused, I aint saying we should quit. Im just saying that maybe we need to be more about action than we are about dialog. Its almost like people talk so much about it because they are trying garner sympathy.

The truth is, nobody (non-black) cares about our issues and we (black people) already know that they exist so why is everyone trying to bring "awareness" to something.