TDE Punch throws shots at Summer Walker :pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’ve been trying to come up with a term to describe that shyt, but the bolded describes it completely...not completely sure I’ve even heard a summer walker song outside that “I just need some dikk from a thug” song, but I’m able to discern from social media she makes music for thot basic bytches that know the intricate details and day to day dealings of the random instahoes that these C-list drill and trap rappers being wifing...and that somehow sza birthed that lane
So you haven’t heard the album but you hating

Copy copy :ehh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@CrimsonTider

:sas1:

What I say about SZA's lane earlier today?

Summer Walker >>> SZA

:banderas:
I havent listened yet, but on my FB, I had some people on my friendlist and groups comparing her to SZA when that album came out. Alot were favoring her over Sza.

But its could be due to recency bias.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been saying for years that TDE is the most miserable label in music. No one is happy over there

Top Dawg is always talking shyt and threatening to his own artists. Not releasing a Black Hippy album in 13-14 when the iron was scorching hot and the streets were begging is one of the dumbest missteps by a Label Head in hip hop history.

Punch fake tough guy act is a big contrast to all the :wrist:behavior he acts on Twitter and other social media

Ab Soul is always confused and depressed about releasing new music. He never knows what the hell is going on with his own career.

SBQ supposed to be this Super Hoover but really on some:mjpls: with his black fans since blank face. I lost a lot of respect for Q in past 2 years

The B teamers like Isaiah are disrespectfully treated like a unwanted burdens just for wanting a chance to shine.

SZA went from a creative unique artist to ushering in whiny hoe babble female R&B and fukked her way to promotion and a push. All it cost was her voice :mjcry:

You can tell Kendrick is only tolerating this shyt until his contract is up:sas2:

Jay Rock is a stand up guy and they take advantage of his loyalty as weakness

Whiny ho babble is exactly how I would describe this generation of female R&B. Some of it I like, some of it I dont. But they all have a general theme of ridiculous twitter-inspired ho ranting mumble melodic whispering

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I’ve been trying to come up with a term to describe that shyt, but the bolded describes it completely...not completely sure I’ve even heard a summer walker song outside that “I just need some dikk from a thug” song, but I’m able to discern from social media she makes music for thot basic bytches that know the intricate details and day to day dealings of the random instahoes that these C-list drill and trap rappers being wifing...and that somehow sza birthed that lane

I've been out of the loop for a bit so I barely know sza's material. I've heard summer Walker's stuff and I'm kind of surprised it's even considered R&B. I mean she can't really sing, she relies on an atmospheric airy delivery.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not a bs accomplishment. I see nikkas celebrate bs accomplishments on here all the time with they favorite artists like when Nas had flopped and nikkas was trying to celebrate his pure sales :MJSnicker:
“B..b..b..but look at the pure sales, that’s still a decent number right there :sadbron:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I agree with the point but biggest female rnb debut in 10 years is good flex:yeshrug:

It's not like a " biggest sales for a Hoover Crip in the month of May"

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
She jacked SZA's whole style/image so of course he's going to feel some type of way about it.