TDE Punch throws shots at Summer Walker :pachaha:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka hating

And highest selling female debut album in the streaming era/last 10 years is not a B.S. stat

It is a bukkshyt stat because when she says selling she doesn't actually mean fukking sales they talking about streans

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She jacked SZA's whole style/image so of course he's going to feel some type of way about it.
Stop it...SZA is one of the better writers out of all these girls, but a lot of them use the same vocal intonations, can’t really sing, and cover the same subject matter...and all dress like shyt lol

Furthermore SZA didn’t lock down her spot like she should’ve, her weak live shows fukked up momentum, along with her not exercising and properly caring for her body - fukked her vocals, couldn’t control her breath on stage, etc

Lastly, this is an example of what a lot of us say about TDE and their 2-3 yr rule between albums, SZA, female r&b in general, doesn’t allow you to take years off like that (even Beyoncé ain’t selling like that no more)...the hell he think SZA gonna have her lane not stepped in.

It is a bukkshyt stat because when she says selling she doesn't actually mean fukking sales they talking about streans
so please tell us who all these current/new artists are who speak of sales and are actually talking sales, not streams, in 2019 :stopitslime:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it...SZA is one of the better writers out of all these girls, but a lot of them use the same vocal intonations, can’t really sing, and cover the same subject matter...and all dress like shyt lol

Furthermore SZA didn’t lock down her spot like she should’ve, her weak live shows fukked up momentum, along with her not exercising and properly caring for her body - fukked her vocals, couldn’t control her breath on stage, etc

Lastly, this is an example of what a lot of us say about TDE and their 2-3 yr rule between albums, SZA, female r&b in general, doesn’t allow you to take years off like that (even Beyoncé ain’t selling like that no more)...the hell he think SZA gonna have her lane not stepped in.

Summer Walker can't sing at all

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that doesn’t sound like a bullshyt accomplishment. Highest selling female r&b artist in last 10 years is a accomplishment IMO

You can't comprehend words, the question is is that statement really true, that's what he is insinuating.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punch is SZA's manager as well so alot of this tweet is coming from that, he's hurt about this. I like the competition tho and I have problem with him sharing his opinion.

I'd love to say the pure sales numbers, I suspect summer walkers actual sales not streams are very low which is why he is saying this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

so please tell us who all these current/new artists are who speak of sales and are actually talking sales, not streams, in 2019 :stopitslime:

oh you think the the lack of hype sound Beyonce last 2 projects is more than just those weren’t real solo albums?

Future had the same convo surrounding him in 2018
Summer Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sza

nah

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Streaming is the game now what are you talking about

Regardless Summer Walker leap frogged the top females are going crazy over this album rn

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Streaming is the game now what are you talking about

Regardless Summer Walker leap frogged the top females are going crazy over this album rn

It doesn't matter whether streaming is the 'game' now or not streaming is not sales.

If ONE song is streamed enough times it will count as a whole album sale, that's bullshyt. If I actually bought an album physical I could play it a million times, I only bought it once so it only counts as one sale. With streams the same person streaming the same song will keep accumulating new sales for that single and album, that's bullshyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Whiny ho babble is exactly how I would describe this generation of female R&B. Some of it I like, some of it I dont. But they all have a general theme of ridiculous twitter-inspired ho ranting mumble melodic whispering

And I don't even hate ol girl but that's exactly what this is :yeshrug: