Teacher goes crazy, punches student in the face after he called him a...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I can't blame the teacher at all. It's only so much that you can take. Also, take into account that these kids are from broken homes. Especially, these latino kids man. My mom was just talking to me this week how she wanted me to teach. Because I used to read to kids and shyt. I responded, our educational system is so weak and I'd be fired the first week. Because I'd teach those kids about their African history. I wanted to go back to school for History a while ago, but teachers don't make bank like that. However, I'd volunteer to help at risk youth when I get older. Tech field pays more btw and my cousins are in the field.

P.S. the teacher just did what he had to do. That kid crossed the line.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There is another video of the full confrontation. The kid throws something at the teacher (basketball) and hits him. He is also threatening him and in his face. The teacher may have a case. :yeshrug:

Stupid ass kid thought he would not get touched. I am glad flabby and sick put them paws on him.

Edit: He also called him like 10 nikkas

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
A lowly, unimportant, jail/early grave bound, thug spic repeatedly calling an educated Black man “nikka”. Over and over. As well as assaulting him with a basketball. My only regret is that this brotha didn’t beat this anchor baby to a heaping, bloody mess on the floor. Pay close attention to the responses in here saying that the teacher was wrong and defending this “innocent kid” :mjpls:

Last edited: