Teacher goes crazy, punches student in the face after he called him a...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:jagsdafuq: Yes you can. Blame the grown man beating up a 13 year old.

If he knew he didn't have the temperament to teach a bunch of rowdy teenagers, he should never of gotten into teaching in the first place.

The 13 y/o assaulted the teacher with a basketball, refused to leave, threatened him multiple times, got in his space and called him 10 racial slurs. In what world is that part of teaching?

But you're White. Perfect example of how WP will keke with you all day but when it comes to a racially motivated assault they (ie you cac) think we should sit down and shut up. Quick to shyt on the BM without knowing the full story. #cacshowshistruecolors

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't blame the teacher at all. It's only so much that you can take. Also, take into account that these kids are from broken homes. Especially, these latino kids man. My mom was just talking to me this week how she wanted me to teach. Because I used to read to kids and shyt. I responded, our educational system is so weak and I'd be fired the first week. Because I'd teach those kids about their African history. I wanted to go back to school for History a while ago, but teachers don't make bank like that. However, I'd volunteer to help at risk youth when I get older. Tech field pays more btw and my cousins are in the field.

P.S. the teacher just did what he had to do. That kid crossed the line.

How you make every thread about you :mjlol:? You were just c00ning on YouTube for views and but now you're able to teach African history?:beli:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:jagsdafuq: Yes you can. Blame the grown man beating up a 13 year old.

If he knew he didn't have the temperament to teach a bunch of rowdy teenagers, he should never of gotten into teaching in the first place.
Dude was called the n-word and like I said the American educational system is in shambles. These kids are hard to deal with and the administration just passes them along. Hurting them in the long run.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't blame the teacher at all. It's only so much that you can take. Also, take into account that these kids are from broken homes. Especially, these latino kids man. My mom was just talking to me this week how she wanted me to teach. Because I used to read to kids and shyt. I responded, our educational system is so weak and I'd be fired the first week. Because I'd teach those kids about their African history. I wanted to go back to school for History a while ago, but teachers don't make bank like that. However, I'd volunteer to help at risk youth when I get older. Tech field pays more btw and my cousins are in the field.

P.S. the teacher just did what he had to do. That kid crossed the line.
Stay away from children with that rainbow coalition bullshyt. Stop posting. Back to LSA you go :camby:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is another video of the full confrontation. The kid throws something at the teacher (basketball) and hits him. He is also threatening him and in his face. The teacher may have a case. :yeshrug:

Stupid ass kid thought he would not get touched. I am glad flabby and sick put them paws on him.

Edit: He also called him like 10 nikkas
Lank?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
A lot of brehs looking into the flabby and sick future mirror cuz they don’t wanna start working out NOW.

You nikkas gonna see:ufdup:

nikka was only in his 40’s, and couldn’t sleep a kid the same size as a broomstick.