Teacher goes crazy, punches student in the face after he called him a...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't blame the teacher at all. It's only so much that you can take. Also, take into account that these kids are from broken homes. Especially, these latino kids man. My mom was just talking to me this week how she wanted me to teach. Because I used to read to kids and shyt. I responded, our educational system is so weak and I'd be fired the first week. Because I'd teach those kids about their African history. I wanted to go back to school for History a while ago, but teachers don't make bank like that. However, I'd volunteer to help at risk youth when I get older. Tech field pays more btw and my cousins are in the field.

P.S. the teacher just did what he had to do. That kid crossed the line.
You literally typed a post filled with empty rhetoric

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There is another video of the full confrontation. The kid throws something at the teacher (basketball) and hits him. He is also threatening him and in his face. The teacher may have a case. :yeshrug:

Stupid ass kid thought he would not get touched. I am glad flabby and sick put them paws on him.

Edit: He also called him like 10 nikkas

People rarely want the full picture
I respect that OG, he should have sparked him once then left the room
where is the child’s father

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of brehs looking into the flabby and sick future mirror cuz they don’t wanna start working out NOW.

You nikkas gonna see:ufdup:

nikka was only in his 40’s, and couldn’t sleep a kid the same size as a broomstick.

That black man looked 3 days past 60. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 71 based on our aging process.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A lot of brehs looking into the flabby and sick future mirror cuz they don’t wanna start working out NOW.

You nikkas gonna see:ufdup:

nikka was only in his 40’s, and couldn’t sleep a kid the same size as a broomstick.

That teacher look older then 40’s and he really won’t trying to hurt the kid.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A few years ago I was facing a similar situation with a lil disrespectful messycan. Only thing u can do is issue that old man strength

20p96kg.jpg

abnoyf.jpg

OR

Let your young loved ones handle it

5zh3wj.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:jagsdafuq: Yes you can. Blame the grown man beating up a 13 year old.

If he knew he didn't have the temperament to teach a bunch of rowdy teenagers, he should never of gotten into teaching in the first place.

Your a Cac. You cheered when that latino
Kid called that black Teacher a ****** and saluted him when he assaulted him with a basketball.

Newsflash. ALL black people ain’t down with that “turn the other cheek” bullshyt.