Teaser: Partners starring Martin Lawrence & Kelsey Grammer (premieres Monday August 4th)

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I wonder how long that show will last? Most of the shows Martin has been in have failed quickly of late. I guess they paired him with Grammer to try to give it some "staying power."

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
so they paired martin up with kelsey (whom somehow produces pretty decent black tv sitcoms i.e girlfriends and the game before it became trash) :ehh:....imma peep it
I wonder how long that show will last? Most of the shows Martin has been in have failed quickly of late. I guess they paired him with Grammer to try to give it some "staying power."
:what: he's only been in martin and we all know thats GOAT

calh45

Cal
Daps
so they paired martin up with kelsey (whom somehow produces pretty decent black tv sitcoms i.e girlfriends and the game before it became trash) :ehh:....imma peep it

:what: he's only been in martin and we all know thats GOAT

You know all black people look alike.....

:troll:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The only other show I imagine him linking Martin to is Love That Girl.

And I think he was supposed to have a Last Man Standing-type show on CBS or some shyt that apparently never came to be.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
What other shows has he had?
Yeh I think they shot like 5 episodes of that show for CBS. It was called Hank or some sh!t like that. (I know I never saw a poster for in the broadcast center so it must not have popped.) And one other show. It flopped too.