Teaser: Partners starring Martin Lawrence & Kelsey Grammer (premieres Monday August 4th)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Right now FX ordered a 10 episode season. If they like the ratings then they will order 90 episodes after that (100 Episodes get you a fatter syndication check). I can't believe two TV Legends are coming together like this. I hope the show is a success:

1358289139_68011.jpg

Frasier.jpg

martin.jpg

3whn1.jpg

"Martin's 1st TV show was actually What's Happening Now, the sequel show to the Classic What's Happening"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Crazy to think that Kelsey Grammer is really the most successful tv star in recent memory...he was a character on a hit show for 10 years then played the same character on his own show for another 10 years. 20 years of domination which is crazy in this day and age

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
so they paired martin up with kelsey (whom somehow produces pretty decent black tv sitcoms i.e girlfriends and the game before it became trash) :ehh:....imma peep it

:what: he's only been in martin and we all know thats GOAT
Wow! Welp rep does not matter for anything so. Aw well. And If you actually read the comment and comprehended I clearly said "of late." LMAO! These inanet folks

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we shall see.....

it's a weird time....reality shows even about day to day of a pawn shop are popping. sitcoms and drama series catch on word of mouth then we check netflix, lol.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was the premiere?

tonight FX 9pm EDT! 20mins and counting...

and i always forget about anger management, but yet i always catch syndicated of two and half men. But because of martin i shall watch anger management.

Like...i never watched breaking bad until 2012 by word of mouth on netflix then the show got popular at the end, hahaha.i don't even know how they market TV. I just turn to certain channels that I like anytime of the day and see if it catches my eye.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tonight FX 9pm EDT! 20mins and counting...

and i always forget about anger management, but yet i always catch syndicated of two and half men. But because of martin i shall watch anger management.

Like...i never watched breaking bad until 2012 by word of mouth on netflix then the show got popular at the end, hahaha.i don't even know how they market TV. I just turn to certain channels that I like anytime of the day and see if it catches my eye.

Lol they market it on the channels breh. If I'm watching AMC for a movie or a show I'm into like mad men or hell on wheels or walking dead then that's when you catch the commercials for the new stuff like halt and catch fire. HBO is great at that