Ted Wafer: found GUILTY of Second Degree Murder & Manslaughter

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Jury selection begins today

Jury selection is set to begin Monday in the murder trial of a white Detroit man who shot an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch in November.

Theodore Wafer, 54, is charged with second degree murder, manslaughter and committing a felony with a firearm for the fatal shooting of Renisha McBride, who showed up on his porch hours after being involved in a car accident, according to Wayne County prosecutor, Kym Worthy.

The case has drawn attention from civil rights groups and protesters who are likening the case to that of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin in what he and his lawyers argued was self defense.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...murdering-19-year-old-renisha-mcbride-n160676

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is the archaic law Wafer's attorney's will be using as defense

A castle doctrine (also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law) is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any legally occupied place [e.g., a vehicle or workplace]) as a place in which that person has certain protections and immunities permitting him or her, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend themselves against an intruder, free from legal responsibility/prosecution for the consequences of the force used.[1] Typically deadly force is considered justified, and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".[1] The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of many states.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Don't forget:

-looking up facebook/IG/twitter posts and pictures that paint them in a negative light
-asking questions associated with why she was out that late, why was she drinking, why did she leave to look for help...

I really try to not have a self-defeatist outlook, but when shyt like this keeps happening, I can't ignore what this country is notorious for.

This is one of the reasons why I feel we shouldn't embrace the "victim blaming" outlook on life. It's mainly used against us.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
This smear campaign shyt really makes me sick, I feel like the only reason Jordan Davis even got justice was because they couldn't find any irrelevant shyt to make him look bad.