Ted Wafer: found GUILTY of Second Degree Murder & Manslaughter

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This smear campaign shyt really makes me sick, I feel like the only reason Jordan Davis even got justice was because they couldn't find any irrelevant shyt to make him look bad.

Being real Jordan Davis didnt even get justice. His killer was found guilty on the 3 attempted murder charges of the 3 other boys in the car but they mistried on his 2nd degree murder charge. His retrial on that charge alone is in September

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Being real Jordan Davis didnt even get justice. His killer was found guilty on the 3 attempted murder charges of the 3 other boys in the car but they mistried on his 2nd degree murder charge. His retrial on that charge alone is in September
That's true, and it's all because of one juror. What the fukk can his excuse even be this time?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
This the chick that was drunk and high when she ran up to his door? Bruh, Trayvon only had weed in his system, if she got weed and alcohol in her system, and she got in an accident it's a wrap for her:sadcam:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
This the chick that was drunk and high when she ran up to his door? Bruh, Trayvon only had weed in his system, if she got weed and alcohol in her system, and she got in an accident it's a wrap for her:sadcam:
it shouldn't matter though, she should have got charged with a DUI but there was no reason for her to get killed for knocking on someone's door

Daps
Reppin
NULL

jordan davis' killer will be imprisoned for a looooong time. his life is over. so, in some respect, jordan davis did get justice, though the accused definitely should have been found guilty of murder.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
it shouldn't matter though, she should have got charged with a DUI but there was no reason for her to get killed for knocking on someone's door
Well you can't put a dead person on trial, so regardless of what she did she still got murdered in cold blood. Im thankful that she only hit a parked car tho because if she had injured anybody she would have no case

Daps
Defense attorney Carpenter started her cross-examination by say "I'm very sorry for your loss," and then went on to ask questions about her daughter's drinking habits.
Autopsy results showed Renisha McBride was drunk when Wafer shot her in the wee hours of Nov. 2. Her blood alcohol level was about .22, more than three times the legal limit in Michigan.
Monica McBride said her daughter was a "social drinker." She sometimes crawled into bed with her mom if she'd had too much to drink, McBride said.
Michigan prosecutors say Wafer had no reason to fire his shotgun through his screen door
An unfortunate set of circumstances, brother. Her choice to drink, underage, is not a reason for a violent murder.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...-man-shot-death-woman-porch-article-1.1877415

Daps
Defense attorney Carpenter started her cross-examination by say "I'm very sorry for your loss," and then went on to ask questions about her daughter's drinking habits.
Autopsy results showed Renisha McBride was drunk when Wafer shot her in the wee hours of Nov. 2. Her blood alcohol level was about .22, more than three times the legal limit in Michigan.
Monica McBride said her daughter was a "social drinker." She sometimes crawled into bed with her mom if she'd had too much to drink, McBride said.
Michigan prosecutors say Wafer had no reason to fire his shotgun through his screen door
An unfortunate set of circumstances, brother. Her choice to drink, underage, is not a reason for a violent murder.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...-man-shot-death-woman-porch-article-1.1877415

giphy.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: this reminds me of what I was talking about in class when I spoke about drug laws being changed because of blacks in the 1900s. They were afraid of drugged sex crazed negros so they banned heroin. 100s years later you have whites using the the excuse of drugs being in our system to get free of murder charges. what a country :wow:

The drafters played on fears of “drug-crazed, sex-mad negroes” and made references to Negroes under the influence of drugs murdering whites, degenerate Mexicans smoking marijuana, and “Chinamen” seducing white women with drugs.[15][16] Dr. Hamilton Wright, testified at a hearing for the Harrison Act. Wright alleged that drugs made blacks uncontrollable, gave them superhuman powers and caused them to rebel against white authority. Dr. Christopher Koch of the State Pharmacy Board of Pennsylvania testified that "Most of the attacks upon the white women of the South are the direct result of a cocaine-crazed Negro brain".[4]

Before the Act was passed, on February 8, 1914, The New York Times published an article entitled "Negro Cocaine 'Fiends' Are New Southern Menace: Murder and Insanity Increasing Among Lower-Class Blacks" by Edward Huntington Williams, which reported that Southern sheriffs had increased the caliber of their weapons from .32 to .38 to bring down Negroes under the effect of cocaine.[4][7][11]

Effect