Teixeira: I'm ready to fight for the title

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Jon Jones defends his title against Alexander Gustafson later this year, there is a short list of viable contenders to fight the winner. Glover Teixeira thinks he is one of them, and hopes to prove in his September bout with Ryan Bader:

"When I said I didn't think I had done enough to earn a title shot, it wasn't because of my confidence or my skills," Teixeira told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "When I said that, it's because I'm new in the company. But I think I have the skills to go over there today and fight for the title and fight Jon Jones."

"My skills and my confidence, I'm ready to fight for the title tomorrow," Teixeira said. "I'm ready to get the title. If Gustafsson gets hurt – and I hope he doesn't, I don't want that for anybody – but I'm always there. If I don't get hurt in the Ryan Bader fight, I'll fight Jon Jones."

Teixeira: I'm ready to fight for the title - Mixed Martial Arts News

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I can't wait for jones to destroy Gustafsson :pacspit:

Jon jones will never lose at lhw.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's irrelevant.

Your argument for Glover losing to Jones is that he lost 11 years ago by TKO. That makes no sense. :heh:
I guess we have different perceptive abilities. Glover has no chance against Bones but i guess ull c that later.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I guess we have different perceptive abilities. Glover has no chance against Bones but i guess ull c that later.

I never said Glover has a great chance against Jones. I'm just saying that your original point was just straight up dumb.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never said Glover has a great chance against Jones. I'm just saying that your original point was just straight up dumb.
Made perfect sense to me. Jones has never lost and is way above his competition facing a man who has lost twice. He is not the won. Jones, will make him his Son.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Made perfect sense to me. Jones has never lost and is way above his competition facing a man who has lost twice. He is not the won. Jones, will make him his Son.

What the fukk ya taking bout ? He called you out about the original post.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Yall prefer to see Glover get a shot, or Cormier? Provided Jones, Glover, and Cormier all win their upcoming fights.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Cormier fat ass can't drop to LHW. :heh:

For starters he used to wrestle at 210 so making LHW is definitely not out of the question.

And according to DC himself.....

"DC" confirmed his plans to move down to light heavyweight following the bout to FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" on Tuesday.
And not only is Cormier planning a move to light heavyweight, he wants an immediate 205-pound title shot, if he beats Nelson.

Cormier said that after the fight he will publicly ask the UFC in the cage to "cut the line" and fight the winner of Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson next. Cormier is now confident he can easily make the weight cut.

Daniel Cormier wants immediate light heavyweight title shot following Roy Nelson fight - MMA Fighting

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
For starters he used to wrestle at 210 so making LHW is definitely not out of the question.

And according to DC himself.....

"DC" confirmed his plans to move down to light heavyweight following the bout to FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" on Tuesday.
And not only is Cormier planning a move to light heavyweight, he wants an immediate 205-pound title shot, if he beats Nelson.

Cormier said that after the fight he will publicly ask the UFC in the cage to "cut the line" and fight the winner of Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson next. Cormier is now confident he can easily make the weight cut.

Daniel Cormier wants immediate light heavyweight title shot following Roy Nelson fight - MMA Fighting
I'll believe it when I see it. :heh:
He hasn't weighed 210 in years, the older you get the harder it gets to cut. I've heard he has a horrible diet and lacks discipline when it comes to food (see tweet pics). He's been well over 250 for years, and he's hella short.