TEKASHI69 FEDS' PHOTO PROOF PLACES HIM AT ARMED ROBBERIES, SHOOTINGS

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And idiots on this site talking about this fruity no talent mexican mumble rapper getting off.

Clowns don't realize the feds don't play. They trying to get trump out the paint. But some how they gonna be soft on a 5 foot nothing pink hair mumble rapper......please.

Kats on the internet slow as hell.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recording robberies? :laff:

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-max-1mb.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feds have a 90+% conviction rate. They deal with criminals way more organized and intelligent than these clowns. I don’t know how folk were so confident this dummy was gonna walk. He’s fukked

69 is going to walk because he telling on people.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lenient sentence? Possibly.

Walk? :mjlol:

The fact that the state of New York dropped his case a bad, bad sign. They could have thrown him in the state pen but took him off the books.

Incentive for him to tell.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
There's a screen grab from that video, which prosecutors think Tekashi gave to a 3rd party to post on the Internet. Also included ... matching shots of a backpack that was stolen, and later found in Tekashi's home during a Sept. raid. That raid also turned up an AR-15 rifle.

tumblr_nxz6dqK0Tm1szzka4o1_500.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
these gotta be one of the dumbest muthafukkers walkin the planet.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

:francis:
he isn't alone...

im overseeing a program right now to provide skilled training to young adolescents between the ages of 19-22

and ive come to the conclusion that everyone under the age of 26 is in need of some level of psychiatric assistance

just this past thursday i had to have a sitdown with one young man who is a damn good worker..catches on real easily..has the opportunity to earn at least 23$ dollars an hour entry level once he completes this program

but he insists on wearing a pair of white colored jeans covered with GD refrences and six pointed stars on them

and now i have to conteplate moving him cause alledgedly he stated he would shoot one of my other trainees because supposedly someone told him..."5 popping 6 dropping" within earshot of the new general manager sent in by corporate...

i give up :snoop:

this generation is flatlined...stick a fork in them