TEKASHI69 FEDS' PHOTO PROOF PLACES HIM AT ARMED ROBBERIES, SHOOTINGS

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
And idiots on this site talking about this fruity no talent mexican mumble rapper getting off.

Clowns don't realize the feds don't play. They trying to get trump out the paint. But some how they gonna be soft on a 5 foot nothing pink hair mumble rapper......please.

Kats on the internet slow as hell.
ill bet anything he gets off, especially if he can frame it as extortion

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dumb mexican.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
And idiots on this site talking about this fruity no talent mexican mumble rapper getting off.

Clowns don't realize the feds don't play. They trying to get trump out the paint. But some how they gonna be soft on a 5 foot nothing pink hair mumble rapper......please.

Kats on the internet slow as hell.

:francis:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
he isn't alone...

im overseeing a program right now to provide skilled training to young adolescents between the ages of 19-22

and ive come to the conclusion that everyone under the age of 26 is in need of some level of psychiatric assistance

just this past thursday i had to have a sitdown with one young man who is a damn good worker..catches on real easily..has the opportunity to earn at least 23$ dollars an hour entry level once he completes this program

but he insists on wearing a pair of white colored jeans covered with GD refrences and six pointed stars on them

and now i have to conteplate moving him cause alledgedly he stated he would shoot one of my other trainees because supposedly someone told him..."5 popping 6 dropping" within earshot of the new general manager sent in by corporate...

i give up :snoop:

this generation is flatlined...stick a fork in them

:gucci: