Tekashi69:"I Literally Run New York,I'm In Charge, whatever I Say Goes"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I have literally only heard of this dude on The Coli
Not gonna lie, I got a cousin who is 23 who loves playing this shyt, so there are people in that age range who fukk with him.

The 69’s, Trippie Redd’s, XXXTENTACION’s are just confirmation that we’re getting older and they’re the cut off point.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Not gonna lie, I got a cousin who is 23 who loves playing this shyt, so there are people in that age range who fukk with him.

The 69’s, Trippie Redd’s, XXXTENTACION’s are just confirmation that we’re getting older and they’re the cut off point.
And that’s how it goes.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I always find it funny when a goofy nikka does some shyt it’s NY come take this L. When it’s nikkas all over doing goofy shyt within this rap shyt.

You clown ass nikkas stay on our dikk.
it's breaking news soon as nyc is involved

yet we never keep score on all the slipups going on ot

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
you people have no fukking ears if you dont think gummo cranks. not everything has to be lyrical you fukking homos. i dont give a fukk fi this nikka came out with a video saying im a huge fakkit who takes a dikk in my ass. gummo and kooda will still be blasting in the whip and headphones, because it fukking cranks. yall nikkas worrying about how moe looks, talking bout his hair color and shyt. like he wouldn't fukk yo moms, your girl, and yo sister. cant wait till all you old nikkas just die. how the fukk can yall hate on another MAN for getting on fukking hoes and getting money. pathetic ass nikkas i dont give a fukk if slim is mexican, from mars, or fukking atlantis. stop fukking hating. and no i don't think 69 is lyrical in any sense or form, but he has an ear for good beats which get people rocking. shut the fukk up and go listen to your k rino or heavy D and stop trying to shyt on the next man. this nikkas 1 video has more views and listens than your favorite old ass rappers entire discography. deal with it. inb4 im a 69 stan, nah yall just some flabby ass nikkas. talking bout who is this? and iv'e never heard of this dude outside the coli. yall nikkas aint piping no bytches and are some fukking lames. And i do listen to old school music so miss me with this you must be young shyt. type of nikkas to get the aux at a party and play some fukking jadakiss or NORE. fukking goofies.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
What is going on in NY???
Who is this guy??
How did yall allow this????:picard::what::mindblown:
What do you mean how did y’all allow this? Gummo has gone national. It’s not like he’s loved BECAUSE he’s from Brooklyn. I don’t think it’s the same as people loving Cardi B or people loving A Boogie.

At the end of the day youngins like who they like, and I guess to them 69 is their Onyx or their Waka even.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you people have no fukking ears if you dont think gummo cranks. not everything has to be lyrical you fukking homos. i dont give a fukk fi this nikka came out with a video saying im a huge fakkit who takes a dikk in my ass. gummo and kooda will still be blasting in the whip and headphones, because it fukking cranks. yall nikkas worrying about how moe looks, talking bout his hair color and shyt. like he wouldn't fukk yo moms, your girl, and yo sister. cant wait till all you old nikkas just die. how the fukk can yall hate on another MAN for getting on fukking hoes and getting money. pathetic ass nikkas i dont give a fukk if slim is mexican, from mars, or fukking atlantis. stop fukking hating. and no i don't think 69 is lyrical in any sense or form, but he has an ear for good beats which get people rocking. shut the fukk up and go listen to your k rino or heavy D and stop trying to shyt on the next man. this nikkas 1 video has more views and listens than your favorite old ass rappers entire discography. deal with it. inb4 im a 69 stan, nah yall just some flabby ass nikkas. talking bout who is this? and iv'e never heard of this dude outside the coli. yall nikkas aint piping no bytches and are some fukking lames. And i do listen to old school music so miss me with this you must be young shyt. type of nikkas to get the aux at a party and play some fukking jadakiss or NORE. fukking goofies.

Shuut your go along to get along ass up.

Nikkas like you except anything to fit in

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
We still made that shyt here, you couldn't do it on your own where you were :yeshrug:It was Jamaicans like Dj Kool Herc who's parents came here from Jamica in fact. He helped to make hip hop too.

Also most African Americans were held as slaves in the south so that means nothing what you're saying when you look at the history. You're moving the goal post cause you are fumbling trying to not give credit. Just give credit, or debit. We even accept EBT from your broke nikkas :umad: Fact are facts.
@Diasporan Royalty @IllmaticDelta @Poitier

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
We still made that shyt here, you couldn't do it on your own where you were :yeshrug:It was Jamaicans like Dj Kool Herc who's parents came here from Jamica in fact. He helped to make hip hop too.

Also most African Americans were held as slaves in the south so that means nothing what you're saying when you look at the history. You're moving the goal post cause you are fumbling trying to not give credit. Just give credit, or debit. We even accept EBT from your broke nikkas :umad: Fact are facts.

Yet there is hardly ANY Jamaican influence in Hip Hop and even Kool Herc even admitted. Why do yall spread this myth?

And what do you mean there were AA slaves in the South??? What does that have to do with anything? Hip Hop exploded in the Bronx. The Bronx where there is more AAs than Jamaicans even today During that time Jamaicans were especially smaller in numbers compared to AAs and even PRs. . Heck if anything Puerto Ricans have more claim than Jamaicans.

Hip Hop has CLEAR Jazz, Funk and Soul influence...

Jazz has played a major role in shaping music for over a century. There are few genres of music around today that don’t owe their existence to Jazz. Jazz has been a key influence on hip-hop in particular. But where did it come from and why has it been so influential?

The word “Jazz” first appeared in print in 1913. Jazz itself was inspired by slave songs and southern blues, first appearing as ragtime music in the 1890s.

Though ragtime evolved into jazz over the next 2 decades, its influence can still be seen in John Legend and Common’s song “Glory” which is the theme song for the movie “Selma” about the Civil Rights Movement. “Glory” won the Oscar for Best Original Song at the 2015 Academy Awards.

As ragtime artists began experimenting with freestyling over the next 2 decades, jazz was gradually taking form. The piano was the main instrument used for this, and although artists used sheet music for parts of their performances, they would often freestyle solos. This allowed for the invention of “scat” singing, a difficult vocal medium which lends itself to today’s freestyle rap.

The Evolution of Jazz
Swing music was the next evolutionary step for jazz. Swing bands brought multiple jazz musicians together to perform for white audiences where the musicians were often not allowed to patronize. The influence of swing music can be seen in today’s “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor.

Bebop came along in the 1940s, featuring complex harmonies and a quick tempo. It was often referred to as “Jazz for Intellectuals” because it was considerably more complicated than the freestyle jazz of previous decades. Amy Winehouse’s “Stronger Than Me” is a modern-day example of the bebop era.

Latin and Afro-Cuban music rose from bebop in the 1950s.

Characterized by percussion, it was a direct descendant of ragtime and swing. Gloria Estefan drew on Afro-Cuban music in the 1980s to rule the pop world, and today’s “Addicted to You” by Shakira also owes its roots to this genre of music.

Free Jazz dominated the 1960s, and artists like Jimi Hendrix and Carlos Santana became household names as the strict rules of previous sub-genres went out the window. “I Don’t Trust Myself” by John Mayer can trace its roots to this style of jazz.

The 1970s saw jazz evolve into fusion music characterized by hard guitar riffs. Danny DeVito’s Taxi theme song is a perfect example of this style of music. The style can still be traced to today’s “Money Grabber” by Fitz and the Tantrums.

Jazz became modernized in the 1980s and 1990s when synthesizers came on the scene. This coincided with the emergence of hip-hop. A Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, NWA, and Tupac Shakur have all sampled jazz in their songs to directly pay homage to their musical roots.
How Jazz Influenced Hip-Hop

Don't even get me started on Funk. Not only that but the majority of Blacks(AAs) in NYC descend from the South. Where else do you think they came from?

@IllmaticDelta @Supper