Tekashi69:"I Literally Run New York,I'm In Charge, whatever I Say Goes"

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
you people have no fukking ears if you dont think gummo cranks. not everything has to be lyrical you fukking homos. i dont give a fukk fi this nikka came out with a video saying im a huge fakkit who takes a dikk in my ass. gummo and kooda will still be blasting in the whip and headphones, because it fukking cranks. yall nikkas worrying about how moe looks, talking bout his hair color and shyt. like he wouldn't fukk yo moms, your girl, and yo sister. cant wait till all you old nikkas just die. how the fukk can yall hate on another MAN for getting on fukking hoes and getting money. pathetic ass nikkas i dont give a fukk if slim is mexican, from mars, or fukking atlantis. stop fukking hating. and no i don't think 69 is lyrical in any sense or form, but he has an ear for good beats which get people rocking. shut the fukk up and go listen to your k rino or heavy D and stop trying to shyt on the next man. this nikkas 1 video has more views and listens than your favorite old ass rappers entire discography. deal with it. inb4 im a 69 stan, nah yall just some flabby ass nikkas. talking bout who is this? and iv'e never heard of this dude outside the coli. yall nikkas aint piping no bytches and are some fukking lames. And i do listen to old school music so miss me with this you must be young shyt. type of nikkas to get the aux at a party and play some fukking jadakiss or NORE. fukking goofies.

Christ

:umad:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
We still made that shyt here, you couldn't do it on your own where you were :yeshrug:It was Jamaicans like Dj Kool Herc who's parents came here from Jamica in fact. He helped to make hip hop too.

Also most African Americans were held as slaves in the south so that means nothing what you're saying when you look at the history. You're moving the goal post cause you are fumbling trying to not give credit. Just give credit, or debit. We even accept EBT from your broke nikkas :umad: Fact are facts.

stfu and stop posting bullshyt...jamaicans would still be jackign trini calypso if it wasn't for afram music. jamaican's for damn sure didn't create hiphop:scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you people have no fukking ears if you dont think gummo cranks. not everything has to be lyrical you fukking homos. i dont give a fukk fi this nikka came out with a video saying im a huge fakkit who takes a dikk in my ass. gummo and kooda will still be blasting in the whip and headphones, because it fukking cranks. yall nikkas worrying about how moe looks, talking bout his hair color and shyt. like he wouldn't fukk yo moms, your girl, and yo sister. cant wait till all you old nikkas just die. how the fukk can yall hate on another MAN for getting on fukking hoes and getting money. pathetic ass nikkas i dont give a fukk if slim is mexican, from mars, or fukking atlantis. stop fukking hating. and no i don't think 69 is lyrical in any sense or form, but he has an ear for good beats which get people rocking. shut the fukk up and go listen to your k rino or heavy D and stop trying to shyt on the next man. this nikkas 1 video has more views and listens than your favorite old ass rappers entire discography. deal with it. inb4 im a 69 stan, nah yall just some flabby ass nikkas. talking bout who is this? and iv'e never heard of this dude outside the coli. yall nikkas aint piping no bytches and are some fukking lames. And i do listen to old school music so miss me with this you must be young shyt. type of nikkas to get the aux at a party and play some fukking jadakiss or NORE. fukking goofies.

beoYVlx.gif

Son is a teenager nobody gave a fukk about 6 months ago. Calm down.

Fred.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Nikka stfu you over here sounding like his bytch or something :camby:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Sands Of The East
We still made that shyt here, you couldn't do it on your own where you were :yeshrug:It was Jamaicans like Dj Kool Herc who's parents came here from Jamica in fact. He helped to make hip hop too.

Also most African Americans were held as slaves in the south so that means nothing what you're saying when you look at the history. You're moving the goal post cause you are fumbling trying to not give credit. Just give credit, or debit. We even accept EBT from your broke nikkas :umad: Fact are facts.
Most slave plantations were in northern cites, The first recording of a rap was from a artist from North Carolina and New York has been a joke for over a decade now.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

You okay, dawg??? You seem unusually upset about this. Triggered, even.

LOOPY

All Star
Daps

*it took the booth like 5 years to accept migos, future n thug.

*they still waiting on dipset reunion vol.8

£