Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Revealed as the 2nd DLC Fighter, Coming Summer

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Just made 1st Dan in ranked. I might be at my talent limit. There are killers from the start

whew-spongebob.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm not understanding. Quick match is unranked but you still have to play the cpu to determine what kind of match ups they give you?

It's not that hard

Go to Tekken Fight Lounge then press R2 button then you choose Battle Mode: Ranked Match or Quick Match, etc then click on "Begin Search"

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What was Harada thinking with this coffe bytch

Stupid ass running move, I’m locked down the whole fukkin match , can’t step it … I’m guessing mixups the whole damn battle - nerf this bytch damn

Made it to the second red rank - will try to hit purples by end of week if I have time

I really need to go into practice until I get Korean back dash down consistently to stay away from these oppressive ass characters

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why are you in quick match if you trying to play rank match?.. just go to rank match
[/QUOTE]
I don't think you've done quick match yet pal. You don't just hop in quick match. You still have to set a rank before you hop in quick match and they make it seem like you're going to play A ranked game when you select quick match. Why don't you go try it. I have not played a single ranked game

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What was Harada thinking with this coffe bytch

Stupid ass running move, I’m locked down the whole fukkin match , can’t step it … I’m guessing mixups the whole damn battle - nerf this bytch damn

Made it to the second red rank - will try to hit purples by end of week if I have time

I really need to go into practice until I get Korean back dash down consistently to stay away from these oppressive ass characters
:mjlol:

My first match with Xiaoyu was against her and I had no idea what to do to counter her. She gets free reign it looks like. Gonna test her out in punishment this week.