Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
How does a nikka get the motivation 2 do something substantial in his life? Ive always had a talent 4 a lot of things in life, but ive never had the inner drive to capitalize on any of my talents, i think partly bcuz i never really had 2 work hard 2 shine. I almost always get the highest standardized test grades in school but i never studied. I have the frame of an oregon defensive end but i never pursued sports. i was arguably tha most naturally talented band member in middle school but i never practiced, and ultimately i never pursued it any further than that. it feels as if anything of note tht i have accomplished in life was due to someone pushing me to do it. keep in mind im still young, (highschool senior) so it aint like its the end of the world, but tha truth is, i dont wanna lose in life, n im gettin 2 the point where "potential" has little tangible value , and it scares me tht i cant find the drive within me to do better for myself, which imo should be found in everyone.

Lets talk about it brehs:wow:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
just need to do what you really like, what do you get up in the mornings for ? that alone should be your motivation :ld: