Tell Me Something Good (DAPS+REP for all that contribute)

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
He's too mysterious.

He's a frontin ass dude.

:lolbron:

:troll:
The funny thing is there are random pics of my life and my fam scattered all over this forum. None really direct shots of our faces but they're out there. I just fly under the radar :manny:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is there are random pics of my life and my fam scattered all over this forum. None really direct shots of our faces but they're out there. I just fly under the radar :manny:
Get the fukk outta here? For real for real?

:ohhh:

:beli:

:pachaha:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take your corny, perfect family life, sprinting marathon, I post only about starfishes-ass elsewhere!!!

No happiness on the coli. Period.

:lolbron:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Breh... I inceptione'd myself. I apologize.

:russ:

I'm in that previous quote somewhere.

:snoop:

Had me like :dwillhuh:

:russ:All good

Mane I actually moved back home to the North Bay, grew up out here in the 707 but then I turned 18, realized how expensive this area really was and life happened lol...now I'm back home at 27 doing what I really want to with my Ace as my business partner and the wifey's both supporting the dream. shyts beautiful breh. I put in so much work just to get to this point and we just in the baby stages still (depending on your perspective I guess) but I'm loving every minute of it. Trill shyt.

As far as influence goes

I guess that's what I've brought back home with me after years of living in the South. Showing my boys something other than Cali lol. Most of us had never left the Bay growing up, me included, until I dipped. Now being able to tell them how it goes down in ATL, in Austin, TX, in the Carolinas, in Mexico, overseas in Germany, these places a lot of my grown ass partnas haven't got to see or interact with. I can somewhat put them on game and it's dope. Unfortunately some of that game is depressing lol but it makes us appreciate the Bay Area all that much more

:wow:

Goddamn it's 8 on the button and I'm so high already

GM to you breh and blessings

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had me like :dwillhuh:

:russ:All good

Mane I actually moved back home to the North Bay, grew up out here in the 707 but then I turned 18, realized how expensive this area really was and life happened lol...now I'm back home at 27 doing what I really want to with my Ace as my business partner and the wifey's both supporting the dream. shyts beautiful breh. I put in so much work just to get to this point and we just in the baby stages still (depending on your perspective I guess) but I'm loving every minute of it. Trill shyt.

As far as influence goes

I guess that's what I've brought back home with me after years of living in the South. Showing my boys something other than Cali lol. Most of us had never left the Bay growing up, me included, until I dipped. Now being able to tell them how it goes down in ATL, in Austin, TX, in the Carolinas, in Mexico, overseas in Germany, these places a lot of my grown ass partnas haven't got to see or interact with. I can somewhat put them on game and it's dope. Unfortunately some of that game is depressing lol but it makes us appreciate the Bay Area all that much more

Goddamn it's 8 on the button and I'm so high already

GM to you breh and blessings
Dang breh...

You had me all types of fired up to get up and do something. (making breakfast is something)

Man... From one NorCal breh to another... Glad you got to experience the world. I'm envious. But you gave your other brehs inspiration. You have no idea how much that means. No joke. Much success to you and yours.

Now this... ^^^^^^^^

This is why I post on thecoli.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Dang breh...

You had me all types of fired up to get up and do something. (making breakfast is something)

Man... From one NorCal breh to another... Glad you got to experience the world. I'm envious. But you gave your other brehs inspiration. You have no idea how much that means. No joke. Much success to you and yours.

Now thus... ^^^^^^^^

This is why I post on thecoli.

:mjcry:Ima go make breakfast now guys

:mjcry:Coffee sounds nice too

:mjcry:I love the Coli

:wow::salute:

Wifey still sleeping gone wake up n a minute and look at a somber nucca in his feelings like :mjcry:and she gone be :usure:but that's why I love shorty

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like interesting things on my twitter feed

CRIa9XRWEAADkP9.jpg:large

<<< my spelman sisters singing that mid term demon away

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:Ima go make breakfast now guys

:mjcry:Coffee sounds nice too

:mjcry:I love the Coli

:wow::salute:

Wifey still sleeping gone wake up n a minute and look at a somber nucca in his feelings like :mjcry:and she gone be :usure:but that's why I love shorty
You better let her know.

:ufdup:

It'll be a fukking fantastic Saturday if you let her know how much she means to you.

:to: