Tell Me Something Good (DAPS+REP for all that contribute)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and the seed just woke her up a few minutes ago

:to:With hugs and kisses and breakfast
This Saturday will be wonderful!!!!

:blessed:

Do one other thing that alleviates any minor or major stress from her day. Do it while you're on a roll.

Then just enjoy the love between two/3/4 people. (Not sure how many kids you guys have)

That's that family love. GMB

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
This Saturday will be wonderful!!!!

:blessed:

Do one other thing that alleviates any minor or major stress from her day. Do it while you're on a roll.

Then just enjoy the love between two/3/4 people. (Not sure how many kids you guys have)

That's that family love. GMB

Just one breh

:jawalrus:

GMB BREHS finna avoid this thread

:troll:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Next year or 2017 I'ma have a stepfamily :lupe: :lupe: :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

They'll work your nerves sometimes, but a bigger community pool is almost always a blessing. Both my parent's have passed so I'm actually a lot closer and more intertwined with my wife's at this point.
I secured a renewable merit-based scholarship for next semester #blackexcellence :wow: :blessed:

Work the system, don't let it work you. There's tons of ways to avoid graduating without large amounts of student debt, and you should take advantage of every last one of them. My wife worked the hell out of scholarships and programs and got her masters with only $30k of debt

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They'll work your nerves sometimes, but a bigger community pool is almost always a blessing. Both my parent's have passed so I'm actually a lot closer and more intertwined with my wife's at this point.

Work the system, don't let it work you. There's tons of ways to avoid graduating without large amounts of student debt, and you should take advantage of every last one of them.
Just that feeling of getting catapulted into uncledom to a toddler :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just that feeling of getting catapulted into uncledom to a toddler :wow:

A child's trust and unconditional love is the GOAT feeling. Embrace it while they're young because they turn into adults (:scusthov:) before you know it.

large.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Typing these words of encouragement are giving me life. If anybody else wants to join in, they're more than welcome to :blessed:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:feedme:I know everybody didn't just sit on their ass refreshing the page waiting for some new fukkery today.