Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Posts Super Thread (Uppin 4 ol times sake))

Spence or Crawford

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:comeon:Spence could've fought behind his jab and decided not too.

It's a simple calculus. Porter's number of fights and how he fought them is more sound than saying what Errol could have have done.

I feel like I have to say this in every Spence/Crawford thread...

I'm a huge fan of both dudes. I'm one of the first Errol fans here. I remember when he went pro and Ronnie Shields telling me he had next.

I just don't think any fighter is invincible.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's a simple calculus. Porter's number of fights and how he fought them is more sound than saying what Errol could have have done.

I feel like I have to say this in every Spence/Crawford thread...

I'm a huge fan of both dudes. I'm one of the first Errol fans here. I remember when he went pro and Ronnie Shields telling me he had next.

I just don't think any fighter is invincible.
:comeon: spence had a higher ceiling than porter, spence fought a stubborn fight and won, doesnt matter how he approached it. while crawford has sat in the wing fighting handicap match after handicap match.. Since youre fans of both fighters, you should be able to see that as well.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:comeon: spence had a higher ceiling than porter, spence fought a stubborn fight and won, doesnt matter how he approachedit. while crawford has sat in the wing fighting handicap match after handicap match.. Since youre fans of both fighters, you should be able to see that as well.

Again... The would math is on the side of Porter more than it is saying that Errol fought a stubborn fight. You can't really prove he fought a stubborn fight.

And if we're being completely honest, they both have some "handicap" matchups outside of Porter.

Garcia had no business being in the ring with Errol
They both fought a broken Kel Brook.
Gamboa was entering washed mode by the time Bud got to him.

So if you wanna go there then we can go there but it ain't gone look as good as you think.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You couldn't respond until someone came to save you. :mjlol:

Spence and Mayweather super fans are peas in a pod. :mjlol:
Ain’t you tired of all your favorite boxers losing?🤣🤣
I remembered you said Mikey gonna beat Spence :russ:
All yo manz got the belt
giphy.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ain’t you tired of all your favorite boxers losing?🤣🤣
I remembered you said Mikey gonna beat Spence :russ:
All yo manz got the belt
giphy.gif
nikkas mad because I'm a fan of both fighters and not afraid to criticize both so now y'all just making up shyt. :heh:

There's two fighters that if they never fought again it would bring peace to the boxing world and that's Danny Garcia and Mikey Garcia. I can't stand either one of them. :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikkas mad because I'm a fan of both fighters and not afraid to criticize both so now y'all just making up shyt. :heh:

There's two fighters that if they never fought again it would bring peace to the boxing world and that's Danny Garcia and Mikey Garcia. I can't stand either one of them. :mjlol:
It’s nothing wrong with criticism, but all yo manz got beat up 🥊🥊

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Okay bruh.... You on troll status or new around these parts because you clearly don't know who the fukk I am talking about I rooted for some Mikey Garcia. :mjlol:

I'll just assume that you're on troll mode and this will be my last reply to you.

Have fun homie. :heh:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
So there is no schedule or date when this fight taking place? There still in negotiations? Some body is shook…

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah bro. Porter MADE him fight his fight. That's the lie Spence told the media lol. Porter makes everyone fight that way unless he chooses to box like he did with Ugas & somewhat Garcia. Porter usually pushes everyone to the edge in a firefight & Spence was no different
Before they even fought/during the build up Spence told/dared Shawn to stand in the middle and trade with him. This was after him and his pops started talking shyt. And Shawn got whooped at his own game.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I made the point because you act like Porter went in there and chose violence from the get go and he didn't. If anything Spence made Porter fight like Shawn Porter not the other way around, Porter was trying his best Sweet Pea impression at first. Why wouldn't Spence want a phone booth fight? Is he not strongest on the inside? What you're saying doesn't even make sense. :heh:
Facts

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He didn’t look mentally or physically out the game when they were in the ring , didn’t look a step slow or anything. And while I don’t disagree he may not have been at his pinnacle , it didn’t look like he was far from it. I’m his dad or trainer but there are other guys on crawfords list and he’s tko’d then all.

I still want Spence to win but can see Crawford putting in work on spence

Btw spence hasn’t looked the same since the accident himself imo
Porter was ahead until he got careless, was actually fighting a beautiful fight and bailed Crawford out.