Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Lands on for ESPN+ App ((June 9th))

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Talk of a rematch was met with disbelief by boxing promoter Lou DiBella, who tweeted: “Seriously, are they delusional? He didn’t win 10 seconds. I was actually thinking that Jeff Horn needs to stay at 147 and lower his level of opposition, or pack it in. He’s the kind of tough, marginal guy who will get really hurt because of his chin and balls. Can’t live forever on a bad decision vs Manny.”

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He'll be eating off C-level fighters in Australia from here on out....aka what he did before Manny.

He's done.

Bob gonna give us Crawford in house matchups now at WW...:francis:
Yeah he's done. He got worked. Crawford is a beast and put on a clinic.

Fight went almost exactly as predicted, except Horn didn't get a look in at all, even in the first rounds.

What the fukk was that outside lunging left and right hook game plan from Horn? Did it time and time again trying to get the win off a fluke, i even saw him training for it. Amateur stuff.

Yeah his next fight will be a washed up Mundine probably, boxing scene in Australia is really suspect at times.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he's done. He got worked. Crawford is a beast and put on a clinic.

Fight went almost exactly as predicted, except Horn didn't get a look in at all, even in the first rounds.

What the fukk was that outside lunging left and right hook game plan from Horn? Did it time and time again trying to get the win off a fluke, i even saw him training for it. Amateur stuff.

Yeah his next fight will be a washed up Mundine probably, boxing scene in Australia is really suspect at times.

There was no gameplan. It was to get lucky. That's it. Calling dude Rios or Alvarado (which I did) is a slight to both.

This dude is trash.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
There was no gameplan. It was to get lucky. That's it. Calling dude Rios or Alvarado (which I did) is a slight to both.

This dude is trash.
True, it was a hail mary. They didnt have shyt. Crawford's tank is elite, while other fighters are gasping he's just same ol Terrence. Colorado altitude got him gliding through rounds.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

He keeps beating the shyt out of these dudes
He hit that dude with everything

Horn was bullied as a kid that's why he took boxing, only to become a bully himself and get bullied by Crawford decades later :wow:

Horn's presumed advantages like size or physicality meant nothing, actually he was getting his shyt pushed on the inside

all that after all the tough talk from him and his team :mjlol:

Crawford made a statement in his new division, put everyone on notice. Crawford vs Spence emerging as THE fight to make. Thurman is still there as a dark horse.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

He keeps beating the shyt out of these dudes
He hit that dude with everything

Horn was bullied as a kid that's why he took boxing, only to become a bully himself and get bullied by Crawford decades later :wow:

Horn's presumed advantages like size or physicality meant nothing, actually he was getting his shyt pushed on the inside

all that after all the tough talk from him and his team :mjlol:

Crawford made a statement in his new division, put everyone on notice. Crawford vs Spence emerging as THE fight to make. Thurman is still there as a dark horse.

I just don't see Spence body holding up at 147 he may naturally get up to 154.

Still what an insane matchup.

We know Bobfather is gonna bless us with In house Top Rank shyt :francis:

And I like Thurman but since he got married he's been on some Buddhist monk shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

This dude is trash.
Just lunging forward...no rough housing shots like a Maidana or Hatton would try..which was his only real chance. He was sluggish, lethargic, and look like he didnt deserve to be in a hyped up fight of any sort. I dont ever want to see Horn again. Him and Chavez Jr ARE banned 4 life.