Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Lands on for ESPN+ App ((June 9th))

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i was real impressed with espn+ last night....i was at my cousins party and the shyt was crystal clear...may just keep that shyt :manny:

ESPN for this to succeed

- needs to chill on dragging this out with commericals
- fix the technical bugs of black screens
- holla at DiBella/Warren and yes PBC some mega fights
- figure out a better way to define this is a separate format from regular ESPN. shyt call it ESPN PPV for boxing.
- bring back Atlas for ringside.

It needs work.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just lunging forward...no rough housing shots like a Maidana or Hatton would try..which was his only real chance. He was sluggish, lethargic, and look like he didnt deserve to be in a hyped up fight of any sort. I dont ever want to see Horn again. Him and Chavez Jr ARE banned 4 life.

I know Hatton gets a lot of flack but he never looked this bad fundamental wise.

He had respectable technique.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ESPN for this to succeed
- needs to chill on dragging this out with commericals
- fix the technical bugs of black screens
- holla at DiBella/Warren and yes PBC some mega fights
- figure out a better way to define this is a separate format from regular ESPN. shyt call it ESPN PPV for boxing.
- bring back Atlas for ringside.

It needs work.
word..esp the bolded breh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know Hatton gets a lot of flack but he never looked this bad fundamental wise.

He had respectable technique.
Against Floyd, he looked like trash..I saw his game immediately, that lunge forward roughouse wrestling shyt and then would try to zing in some fast rights on the break ups..sneaky..brawling bullshyt. Mayweather is a boxing savant..very refined. He stay covered up and found body counters and uppercuts through all that nonsense. But yeah it worked on Kosta and Castillo..sure. But a polished boxer dismantles that garbage.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Just lunging forward...no rough housing shots like a Maidana or Hatton would try..which was his only real chance. He was sluggish, lethargic, and look like he didnt deserve to be in a hyped up fight of any sort. I dont ever want to see Horn again. Him and Chavez Jr ARE banned 4 life.

I said the same thing about Chavez Jr never ever care to see that bum.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Also I never want to hear y’all complain about Showtime Porter because I seen a worse and lesser porter that was even more dirty.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Against Floyd, he looked like trash..I saw his game immediately, that lunge forward roughouse wrestling shyt and then would try to zing in some fast rights on the break ups..sneaky..brawling bullshyt. Mayweather is a boxing savant..very refined. He stay covered up and found body counters and uppercuts through all that nonsense. But yeah it worked on Kosta and Castillo..sure. But a polished boxer dismantles that garbage.

with tszyu he was landing low blows and the ref let him get away it...with castillo..castillo was already on the way down after that first fight with chico (RIP) and fighting at a higher weight

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
with tszyu he was landing low blows and the ref let him get away it...with castillo..castillo was already on the way down after that first fight with chico (RIP) and fighting at a higher weight

I don't care for Hatton on any level but a Horn comparison is disrespectful.

Hatton was mediocre Horn is :trash: